Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Thursday, August 10, 2017

NORTH KOREA THREATENS TO HIT GUAM WITH MISSILES/ READ INTERESTING GUAM POST AND TRENDING NEWS/ THURS. 8/10/17

8/10/17/ This a past post about Guam that never did manifest into a major news headline until now. You never know how or when these posts will turn into High Profile News. I thought I made a recent post on Guam but can't find it. It is in my notes from earlier this year.  It's possible I thought I did while reposting Andersen AFB (Guam) and the B2 Stealth Bomber Crash result. Notice I put affected by Radiation in the original post way before N. Korea threatened Guam. Hopefully N. Korea will stand down. 


North Korea says Guam strike plan ready within days

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/09/politics/north-korea-considering-near-guam-strike/index.html

Original Guam Post Below:

3/17 5:41 PM CDT.

Guam

I've been shown a news headline. I could See Guam in big black letters. It felt like an emergency news report. I did not see the what that puts Guam in the Spotlight. Newsworthy for sure. Not run of the mill news. Maybe Guam is affected by Radiation but not limited to this. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment