Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

NAVY JET CRASHES OFF KEY WEST FLORIDA/ READ 5/30/17 DREAM AND TRENDING NEWS/ WED. 8/09/17

8/09/17/ This is the first high profile news event connected to Key West Florida since the 5/30/17 Key West Dream. Mercury Retrograde affects all modes of travel with delays and mechanical failure. Expect more. 

Navy jet crashes off Key West; pilot rescued

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/navy-jet-crashes-off-key-west-pilot-rescued.html

Original Key West Dream Below:

5/30/17  5:41 PM CDT.

Key West Florida Brief Dream

Within a short time of dozing off a male voice states

" I am from Key West Florida"!

It was so loud it woke me up. As I adjusted to reality I scanned the room.

It was so real and life like I thought someone was in the room. 


Summary


Apparently the Subconscious wants my attention on Key West Florida. I could only speculate why. 

It is possible that Key West Fla. will become the center of a high profile newsworthy story within the next few weeks, months or within 2017 and maybe later than that. 


Some event could happen in Key West which draws the attention of major news sources or something could happen that effects all or a large portion of the population of Key West. 

We are moving into Hurricane Season. I don't think Key West has been affected by a major Hurricane in some time. No direct hits etc. It's possible that might change this season. 

Not limited to that suggestion. It is rare for the Dreamweaver to show me anything that becomes run of the mill. 


Special Note:

I did live in Key West for a period of time when my Dad was stationed in that area. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results


No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment