Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

COINCIDENCE/ YOU BE THE JUDGE/ READ IT/ WED. 8/09/17

8/09/17/ Make sure to read the next Post after this one !

Woke up this morning and glanced at my DVR Clock at 3:43 AM

Click on today's Pick 3 Fla. Lotto Result


In Addition: 

On Tuesday 8/08/17 without going into detail.

I saw the time of (3:37) twice.

Wed. AM. Watching Kelly and Ryan Live this morning/ Wed. 8/09/17

Ryan Seacrest claims he woke up at (3:37 AM EST.)
I'm sure you could find this clip online somewhere to fact check me. 

Could some combo of these (3) digits hit soon on the Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Game? Maybe

I use to number the Precogs when I first started the Blog (Ten (10) years ago. Whew that 10 went fast.

I will have to research # 337.

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment