Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

COINCIDENCE/ SYNCHRONICITY EXPERIENCE FROM A NEW YORK CITY FRIEND/ READ IT/ TUES. 8/01/17

8/01/17/ They read the blog daily but rarely have the type of experiences I write about. They had one today. It is possible these digits or some combo might hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot combo soon. (maybe)

Listen to this, I mailed out some things this morning, I use Stamps.com because I can print stamps and postage from my computer.  I weighed the box and buy postage, it comes to $7.86, when I go to pay for it, I have exactly 7.86 in my postage account.  I thought that was kinda of weird.  Going to play those numbers tonight.  Never had that happen before. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment