Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Saturday, August 5, 2017

COINCIDENCE/ MILITARY PLANE CRASHES INTO THE OCEAN OFF AUSTRALIA/ SAT. 8/05/17

8/05/17/ Read Original Nap Dream Below News Headlines. Mercury Retrograde goes full blown on 8/11/17. Pre Merc Retro has been rough. 


Search for 3 missing Marines under way after aircraft crashes off Australia coast

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/05/us-marine-aircraft-crashes-off-australia-search-and-rescue-effort-underway.html



Dream during a Nap from yesterday 8/04/17

I did not get a chance to post this Nap Dream from yesterday that dealt with a Plane Crash into a body of water.

Sometimes these things happen so fast. I glanced at this Nap Dream that I had jotted down on my journal prior to dozing off last night thinking I forgot to post it. I'm not sure how I got distracted from posting this. Rare for a Dream like this.

Note: I realize that if I don't post it on the blog in advance of the event very few would believe me. But I think my long term track record should speak for itself.   

Original Nap Dream/POV/ Aerial view/Daytime

I was shown a good sized aircraft that had crashed into the ocean. (Not sure where). I could see survivors in the water.

It could have been a commercial or military aircraft. Did not get a close up. Not a small private plane.

That was what the Subconscious conjured up during a Nap I took yesterday (Fri./8/04/17) afternoon. 

Then I saw this news today. 

Unless this present Military Plane Crash into the ocean off Australia today... is not the one I was shown. Could there be another soon? Maybe.

Hopefully they will find the (3) Marines alive. 

So interesting.  


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment