Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Thursday, August 3, 2017

COINCIDENCE/ DUKES OF HAZZARD STAR (TOM WOPAT) ARRESTED FOR DRUGS PLUS/ READ POST THAT MAY HAVE FORESHADOWED THIS TOM WOPAT MAJOR TRENDING NEWS/ THURS. 8/03/17

8/03/17/ When was the last time Tom Wopat became High Profile News? And he was just on my mind a few days ago with the same thought from the original impression below and then this huge news about him breaks.


'Dukes of Hazzard's' Tom Wopat facing drug possession, indecent assault charges

Original Impression Post Below:


Tom Wopat
This also came to me while I was doing some mind distracting household chore. I had a flashback to a time when I was out of town. I was in Lafayette, Louisiana for a show in 1988. I recall hearing on the radio that actor Tom Wopat star of the Dukes of Hazzard would be at some county fair. I thought to myself why did the universe bring that obscure information to my mind's surface today? Why? Because it was trying to get me to pay attention to this person. I expect to hear something newsworthy about this actor who has been off the radar for some time. This will be interesting.

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment



_______________________________________________________