Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Saturday, August 5, 2017

NEWS FLASH VIDEO OF BROWN BEAR ATTACKING COUPLE IN THEIR CAR IN CALIFORNIA WATCH VIDEO/ READ 7/09/17 BROWN BEAR ATTACKING CAR DREAM AND TRENDING NEWS/ SAT. 8/05/17

8/05/17/ When you read the original 7/09/17 Dream (Posted less than a month ago) it sure seems to resonate with this Brown Bear Attacking a Car News story which did take place in California. The Golden Gate Bridge in the Dream might have been conjured up to symbolize the State this incident would take place. 


Grand-theft paw-to! Terrifying moment elderly driver battles with a BEAR who is trying to open his car door in California

  • A brown bear opens the car door of an older couple who were observing it in the forests of Rancho San Joaquin, California on Sunday
  • It battles with the driver over the door twice before the camera man and his friend are able to shoo it off with honks 

Not many people can successfully break into someone else's car, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for this bear. 
A terrifying video catches the moment a brown bear opens the car door of an older couple who were observing it in the forests of Rancho San Joaquin, California on Sunday. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4761602/Bear-opens-older-couple-s-car-door-California-TWICE.html#ixzz4or6wkgkw 

Original Dream Below:

7/09/17  4:29 PM CDT.

Bear attacks car on the Golden Gate Bridge Dream

Daytime

The Golden Gate Bridge

Traffic was stopped because a huge Brown Bear had one of it's paws claws stuck in my driver's side window. I'm not sure how this happened. 

The snarling and growling Bear was trying to pull the window down of this old school VW beetle. (It felt like this type of vehicle)

I had a manual window knob. It was taking all my strength to keep the window up. My adrenaline surged and my heart was racing. 

I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed a news crew was filming the incident.

Suddenly cars in front of me started pulling out of my way. A path was made clear. I could see the end of the Bridge

I hit the gas pedal and pulled away. I heard the pop of the claws releasing the window. The Bear roared.

I looked in the rear view mirror and the Bear was chasing me, but it could not keep up. 

Summary

If you have been keeping up with the news you would have noticed that Bear attacks on cars have become more common. 

It is possible one in particular grabs the attention of major media. More than likely it will be caught on video and maybe streamed live. 

The Dream indicated a Brown Bear or least one with brown fur. 


I would not limit a Bear attack on a car to a Brown Bear

Hopefully I will not have a close encounter with a Be at anytime in the future. Bears have wandered into our neighborhood before.
I video taped one close to my House in Dec. 2004. The footage was used on the local news. This huge Black Bear was going house to house inside open garages and pulling out full bags of garbage and roaming around with them in it's mouth. It was comical. 

In the Dream my Dream Character did manage to escape unharmed from the Bear. Except maybe for that side of the car:)


 Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment