Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, July 24, 2017

PETER FRAMPTON DREAM RESULT/ READ TWO PAST PETER FRAMPTON POSTS AND TRENDING NEWS/ MON. 7/24/17

7/24/17/ When was the last time Peter Frampton became Headline News? 

Baby I loathe your way: Fans of Peter Frampton LIVID after singer storms off stage during live show and tries to rip video equipment off cameraman for filming young female audience member during set

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4726652/Fans-Peter-Frampton-LIVID-singer-stops-live-set.html#ixzz4noC6l2SC 

Original Peter Frampton Dream and Coincidence Post below: 

5/21/  3:22 PM CDT.

At 2:21 PM CDT. My TV suddenly changes channels on it's own...while I was watching another program.

On screen is an on Demand page that has Music Artist Peter Frampton's name at the top. Under his name are (3) choices to click on that offer his concert and two other items connected to Peter Frampton

This felt so spooky. Note: I have had this same experience more than once with the TV suddenly changing channels without using the remote and the subject it lands on turning into some future event.

 I had instant recall of a Dream I posted  of Peter Frampton. I re posted that Dream Below for you to read.  Notice his Bday info from that date for Fla. Lotto potential. 

It is also possible this is a final clue that high profile news about or connected to Music Icon Peter Frampton is about to Manifest. 

I did look up his name before I posted this to make sure there was no trending news about or connected to Peter.

I felt I should post this current strange occurrence. Nothing may happen at all. But if something significant did happen about or connected to Peter Frampton (News or Lotto) in the near future, then I have proof that this sudden freak channel change revealing his name was no accident. 

It will be interesting to find out what will manifest from this odd coincidence:)


Original Peter Frampton Dream Below:

1/19/  10:51 AM CDT.

Peter Frampton   Born 4/22


For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (422) to possibly hit as a Cash 3 Jackpot(within 30 days). Include Cash 3 and Play 4 prior Jackpots from 4/22/14 & 4/22/15 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. Year of birth is Fla. Lotto Eligible. (1950)

Can't recall posting a dream about Peter Frampton in the past.

In the Dream (Which occurred right after dozing off)

Keep in mind no TV or radio was on.

I could hear the instrumental beginning of the Peter Frampton song (Do you feel like we do).

Very distinctive. Haunting. I actually woke up to look around my bedroom and to listen to see where this might be coming from. There was nothing.

Then I dozed back off and the same Peter Frampton song would start up again. But only the intro instrumental. 
I woke up to jot this down in my Dream Journal. 

This song was released in (1973) but didn't become a hit until (1976) on his live album. Very possible the DW used this song to get my attention to the years for potential Fla. Lotto Play 4 purposes. Some combo of those digits might hit within the next (30) days.

It is also possible I might flip on the radio in my house or in my car and this song is in progress or comes on within moments soon. And nothing else will manifest.

This particular tune might make headline news in some other manner. The DW got my attention on Peter Frampton with this tune. 

We could also get a high profile news report about or connected to iconic musician Peter Frampton in the not too distant future. Maybe later. Hopefully not sad news. (So many iconic Music stars have passed lately). (All from the 70's).

It will be interesting to see why the DW conjured up this specific Peter Frampton Song. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment