Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

NEW DREAM/ KEVIN K. (Friend from the Past) AND JEFF H. (Local Mill Worker/ Friend) Depression and Suicide/ WED. 7/26/17

DC = Dream Character  DW = Dreamweaver LR = Lotto Rules
 Note: Keep in mind, 99% of the time when the Dreamweaver shows images of people who have passed on(Celebs and People I know etc) the future result will more than likely be Fla. Lotto connected. Always possible that news of some nature could also evolve.

Lotto Rules: Read Carefully as it pertains to dreams: Note: The last (2) Birthdays of Celebs and or people I know could be connected to near future Florida Lotto Cash 3 and Play 4 win combos that could hit within the next 30 days in any combination of the digits. (Example: Person's last two bday's of 1/01/2013 and 1/01/14)

The actual Bday and Birth year should be inclusive plus what hit on their last bday according to the Florida Lotto Archives.(You can look up their Birth years if needed) In addition: Keep in mind past addresses and phone numbers(personal and business) might also be inclusive. 

NEW: In addition the first or last name or both, of a person I know or celeb(within a dream) could be leading to news involving some one with that very same first or last name and have nothing to do with the actual person the DW conjured up.

The Lotto Echo Effect:

Also keep in mind that Cash 3 and Play 4 Jackpots that hit a year ago: Example  (Oct. 6, 2013)...Could hit again within the same month of the new year in the same way or in a different Combo. Happens many times.


7/26/17  9:47 AM CDT.

 Kevin  K.  born 10/8 or 10/08
Note: Second Dream of Kevin in the last 2 days. See 7/24/17 Dream Post in which he had died. 

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (108) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 Jackpot or (1965/Yr of birth) or (1008) to possibly hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 10/08/15 & 10/08/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days.  

Have known Kevin for a very long time and have had no 
contact with him in well over 10 years.  

He trained at my gym and was an award winning Bodybuilder who competed in a number of my Promotions. 

99.9 % of the time when the DW conjures up Kevin it is Fla. Lotto related. 

Always possible I could hear news about or connected to him in the near future. I could be out and have a chance encounter if he visits the area.(He lives or did live in Texas.  Would be rare for him to call me etc.


7/26/17   9:52 AM CDT.

Jeff H.   Born 7/12
Third Dream of him since the 7/16/17 Dream Post. That Dream produced no visible results. This New Dream could mean something is close to manifesting. (Fla. Lotto Results or News or maybe I'll be out and we encounter each other)
Also a July Birthday which could mean an echo Jackpot could manifest soon. 

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (712) or (1962/Yr. of Birth) or (601/address digits) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 7/12/15, 7/12/16 and 7/12/17 which could also hit in any combo soon within 30 days

Jeff trained at my gym for many years. He also competed in a few of my Bodybuilding promotions and did well.

Have had not contact with Jeff in a long time. 

It is possible I could hear news about or connected to him in the near future or I could be out and we have a chance encounter.

Dream/ POV/Close ups

Kevin and Jeff both looked as if they were on their last leg. Dismal and down. 

I asked Kevin how things were going. 

Instead of answering me he asked me how I was doing.

I told him that he had to answer me first. 

He put his head down and replied he was not doing good. I noticed some tears welling up. 

He added that he had nothing to look forward to.

Then I turned to Jeff (he was wearing glasses) and he said the same thing with a whimper.

In unison they asked me how did I get through the day. 

I woke up at this point.

Summary

This is the way the Subconscious spliced Kevin and Jeff into this Dream Sequence to get my attention on them.

I can't ever guarantee that I'm getting a true picture of the reality of people I dream about. In other words this does not mean either person will die soon. 

But there has to be some reason both Men were shown in this depressed manner. Many people have depression and don't even know that is what the problem is. Or they hide it and don't want people to know. They fake it because they feel ashamed. 

I have had similar Dreams about Friends, people I know and Celebs prior to hearing they attempted suicide or committed suicide.

Example: Look back and read the two Robin Williams Dreams prior to his 8/11/2014 Suicide. (Hard to believe that was (3) years ago).

The 7/24/17 Kevin K. Dream was about his Death. Look back and read it. 

Regardless something about or connected to Kevin and Jeff must be close to manifesting. 

It will be Fla. Lotto connected/ News about or connected to them/ or possible chance encounter. It would be rare to hear from either of them. 

Special Note: Series of Dreams (within short time frames) about Celebs or people I know usually indicate a problem exists that might lead to Death via suicide, accident or severe health issue. 

This Dream could also be a heads up we will get another (maybe more than one) high profile Celebrity Suicide within the next few weeks, months or within 2017.

Note: Don't be ashamed to admit you are dealing with Depression. It is not a sign of weakness. Seek Help and guidance. You deserve to live a quality life. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment