Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, July 9, 2017

NEW DREAM/ BEAR ATTACKS CAR ON THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE/ SUN. 7/09/17

7/09/17  4:29 PM CDT.

Bear attacks car on the Golden Gate Bridge Dream

Daytime

The Golden Gate Bridge

Traffic was stopped because a huge Brown Bear had one of it's paws claws stuck in my driver's side window. I'm not sure how this happened. 

The snarling and growling Bear was trying to pull the window down of this old school VW beetle. (It felt like this type of vehicle)

I had a manual window knob. It was taking all my strength to keep the window up. My adrenaline surged and my heart was racing. 

I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed a news crew was filming the incident.

Suddenly cars in front of me started pulling out of my way. A path was made clear. I could see the end of the Bridge. 

I hit the gas pedal and pulled away. I heard the pop of the claws releasing the window. The Bear roared.

I looked in the rear view mirror and the Bear was chasing me, but it could not keep up. 

Summary

If you have been keeping up with the news you would have noticed that Bear attacks on cars have become more common. 

It is possible one in particular grabs the attention of major media. More than likely it will be caught on video and maybe streamed live. 

The Dream indicated a Brown Bear or least one with brown fur. 

I would not limit a Bear attack on a car to a Brown Bear. 

Hopefully I will not have a close encounter with a Bear anytime in the future. Bears have wandered into our neighborhood before.
I video taped one close to my House in Dec. 2004. The footage was used on the local news. This huge Black Bear was going house to house inside open garages and pulling out full bags of garbage and roaming around with them in it's mouth. It was comical. 

In the Dream my Dream Character did manage to escape unharmed from the Bear. Except maybe for that side of the car:)

The Golden Gate Bridge Dream Fragment

I don't expect to hear of a Bear Attack on the Golden Gate Bridge, but a good sized Bear could wonder onto the Bridge which would create a stir and might shut down traffic. Major media would more than likely cover that. 

A curious Bear might come close to some cars. 

It is also possible that some other bridge experiences a Bear problem. 

The subconscious might have used the Golden Gate Bridge for another reason.

Which could mean that a high profile news story about or connected to the world famous Golden Gate Bridge could manifest within 2017 an maybe into 2018.

Not a run of the mill news event. 

Volkswagen Beetle Dream Fragment

I'm not 100% my Dream Character was in a vintage VW Beetle but that is what it felt like.

This could be a heads up to news dealing with Volkswagen. You might recall all the trouble this company had a few years ago. 

I had a couple of Dreams that dealt with VW autos prior to that huge news. 

A vintage VW Beetle could also draw the attention of major media for some reason within 2017 or later. 

Special Note: The U.S. Stock Market has been enjoying a historical run. A Bull Market for sure.

The Bear might be symbolizing a change coming soon and a cool down for the U.S. Stock Market. 

This could increase the price of Gold. 

It will be interesting to see what may manifest from this very real and life like Dream Sequence. 

 Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment