Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Friday, July 28, 2017

GOLF CART FREAK ACCIDENT/ READ GOLF CART DREAM AND TRENDING ODD NEWS/ FRI. 7/28/17

7/28/17/ How often does this happen? Freak Accident happens to a good soul (according to the article below). Golf Carts recently became Street legal in my area. I would expect more Golf Cart Accidents to manifest over the next year across the US. 

Freak golf cart incident kills Florida woman who famously sought wedding 'crashers'

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/28/freak-golf-cart-incident-kills-florida-woman-who-famously-sought-wedding-crashers.html


Original Golf Cart Dream Fragment Below:

4/02/ 11:36 AM CDT.


James Corden Born 8/22 
For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (822) to possibly hit as a Cash 3 Jackpot(within 30 days). Include Cash 3 and Play 4 prior Jackpots from 8/22/14 & 8/22/15 which could also hit in any combo soon.(Within 30 days.)
His Year of birth could also manifest as a near future Play 4 Jackpot combo. 1978.

In this Dream: Daytime Setting

Was in the midst of some evacuation. People were being trucked out of some area by either active duty Army or National Guard.

Suddenly everyone was gone. I was left with my Past Army Supply Trailer from my service days at Fort Polk La. 

It was a makeshift trailer designed to carry Tank parts while we were in the Field. No RV or camper etc. Hardcore. 

I was left by myself in the middle of the Louisiana Swamps more than once during exercises. 

I was standing in the doorway when I see a male figure riding a golf cart in my direction. He looked lost. 

Suddenly the golf cart bogged down in the sand near the supply trailer. 

That is when I noticed it was James Corden. (CBS Late night talk show host).

He looked up at me. I told him everyone was gone. He looked puzzled. Then I asked him to come on in the supply trailer.

He climbed up. I proceeded to give him a history of this Trailer. It was so lifelike and real. Like I was in this supply trailer again from way back.  

I was showing him where I kept parts for the tanks. Also a small area where I would take naps or have to sleep at night. 

James asked me if he knew when everyone was coming back. Before I could answer the Dream faded. 

Possibilities:

Outside of the Dreamweaver conjuring up James Corden for Fla. Lotto purposes (which is probably the case)...we could get a high profile news story about or connected to him within 2016.

The DW showed him riding a Golf Cart. It is possible he is involved in a Golf Cart incident. Or he uses one in a skit on his show. Many of his skits go viral. 

We could also get a separate high profile Golf Cart incident headline news story that has no connection to James Corden. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guaranteee any post will manifest with this Experiment