Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, July 30, 2017

COINCIDENCE/ SYNCHRONICITY/ THREE DIGIT NUMBER SUDDENLY STARTS REPEATING/ READ THIS/ SUN. 7/30/17

7/30/17  4:13 PM CDT.

Repetition Phenomenon

This afternoon (7/30/17) the following digits started repeating around me.

1) At 2:07 PM I went across my house to get something from another room. As I walk past one room I involuntary glance at an old school radio clock with red LED digits. The time was 2:35 PM.
Note: This Clock is 28 min's fast. Not sure how that happened.

2) At 2:48 PM I go into my Bathroom to wash my hands. I turn around to the towel rack to dry my hands. I involuntary glance at a small digital travel clock on the window sill to my right. The time on that clock is 2:53 PM. (It is 5 min's fast). Hmmm.

3) I am in my kitchen putting up a dish towel from Laundry that just finished. I involuntary glance at the oven clock. The precise time is 3:25 PM. 

4) I go into the kitchen to make a snack. I put two slices of bread into my toaster which causes me to involuntary glance at my microwave clock at the precise time of 3:52 PM. 

What are the odds I would glance at a different clock in my House 4 times in less than 90 min's and the same (3) digits would be on the clock. 

It was like I was guided to see these (3) digits. (maybe)

Very possible some combo of these (3) digits is about to manifest into a Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot Combo soon or within the next 30 days. 

In addition: I posted a Dream this morning about a past Fmr. GF. (Tina) Look back and read that Dream. 

On her 9/03/16 Bday the (3) digits (352) hit. 

Always possible the (3) digits could hold other meaning. 

Note: This type of repetition phenomenon experience with numbers (plus) happens with consistency around me. Not a once in a blue moon type of thing.

99.9 % of the time it is Fla. Lotto connected. 

It will be interesting to see what may manifest. 

 Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guaranteee any post will manifest with this Experiment