Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, June 26, 2017

LOTTO JACKPOT DREAM RESULT/ BUD P. (Friend's Father) DREAM (Posted 6 days ago 6/20/17) READ RESULT/ MON. 6/26/17

6/26/17 (Mon. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot (680)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK3&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=6&n2In=8&n3In=0&submitForm=Submit

Bud P. Dream posted (6) days ago on 6/20/17

On his 5/25/16 Bday the (3) digits (806) hit on the Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Eve Game.

Note: Will the other Fragment from this Dream manifest soon? Will I hear of someone I know passing on in the near future?

Original Bud P. Dream Below:

6/20/17  4:28  PM CDT.

Bud P.   Born 5/25

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (525) or (1932 Year of Birth) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 5/25/16 & 5/25/17 which could also hit in any combo soon.(Within 30 days.) 

I met Bud and his son Dan when they were stationed at Tyndall AFB many years ago. Bud worked with my Dad. Dan and I were good friends

Spoke with Bud for the first time in over 15 years last summer. It was a great conversation. 

We could connect again or I could hear from Bud in the near future. Hopefully he is going to be okay. 

Dream

A black hard line old school dial phone rings. My (unseen dream character) answers. (Hello)

A familiar voice with a southern drawl speaks (Pat is that you?)....(This is Bud P.)

His voice was so crisp and clear. 

I replied with Hey Bud...how have you been?

He said I have some sad news to tell you about someone you know who has passed on. 

Summary

I don't recall Bud telling me who. This may seem general. I go by things that happen within brief time frames more than a specific individual in these cases. Although I may have already posted a Dream about who or will soon. 

I get the feeling it might be a sudden death as opposed to some long term illness resulting in a passing. 

This is the way the subconscious got my attention on Bud P. The last Dream of Bud P. resulted in 4 different Fla. Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpot combos to hit connected to his Bday info in less than a week. Something could be close to manifesting. 

Black hard line dial phones in my Dream Experience usually mean I will hear about someone passing on or they are very ill and could die within a short time frame.

At least 99.9 % of the time.

It is possible Bud could pass on in the near future or maybe his son Dan.

Possibly someone else I know. 

For some reason I got the feeling it was someone I was close to in some manner or had a close association with at some point in my life. 

Note: Two past Girlfriends have been heavy on my mind lately. I have also had a series of Dreams about both of them. 

Series of Dreams have occurred prior to the deaths of other people from my past. 

As far as I know all my past GF's are alive and well. 

No guarantee it will be a past GF to pass on. 

Only time will tell. Maybe a short time. Maybe nothing. 

Has to be some reason the Dreamweaver wanted my attention on this. 

 Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment