Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, June 18, 2017

COINCIDENCE/ DREAM POSTED 4/26/17 MENTIONS THE LATE BOXER JACK JOHNSON/ READ TRENDING INTERESTING NEWS/ SUN. 6/18/17

6/18/17/ You just never know how these Dreams will manifest into significant news headlines. Or it is all a Coincidence. Dream posted on 4/26/17 less than 2 months ago. 

Haunting images show the African American hospital where the first Black boxing champion Jack Johnson died because segregation laws prevented doctors from using the right technology

  • St Agnes hospital in North Carolina was  one of the largest black hospitals in the 1900s
  • Boxing champion Jack Johnson was rushed to this hospital after a car crash
  • Died because segregation prevented doctors from accessing the technology that could have saved his life
  • Summer King snapped eerie pictures of the building, 56 years after it closed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4614538/Images-boxing-champion-Jack-Johnson-died.html#ixzz4kNMuUJ2i 


Special Note: What else from this Dream might Manifest soon? Read Carefully

4/26/17  10:43 AM CDT.

Don P. (neighbor)  Born 10/11

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (1011) or (1961) to possibly hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot(within 30 days). Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from  10/11/15 and 10/11/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. His address digits of (610) could hit in any combo in the next 30 days.  

Have posted a few Dreams about Don in the past. All of those manifested quick hitting Fla. Lotto Pick 3/Pick 4 Jackpot combos. 

I don't chat with Don that often. It's possible I will in the near future. I could hear other news about or connected to him. 

Dream

Don's house appeared to have a problem with flooding. 
Not sure of the cause. 

He had moved most of his furniture out of his house out onto the street.

I went over to help him move this large table across the street. It was caught on a wet part of a carpet. 

He appreciated the help. 

After we set the table down I noticed two computer mouse on top of the table.

One of them looked like the one I own which has a blue top and black body. The other was total black. 

Note: I also own a total black one.

I reached for the blue top mouse. In doing so I knocked the other mouse to the ground. I quickly picked it up. It appeared to be okay. I handed it to Don who was sitting on what looked like a dining room chair.

He took it and then set it down on the table near him. 

Then Don started ranting about someone named Jack Johnson. He said he was done with him. 

I said who? He said you know him. Jack Johnson. He won't be coming around here anymore.

I had no idea who he was talking about. He was clearly upset. 

I woke up to record the Dream.

Summary

It's possible Don has a water event inside of his house in the near future. 

I might be in position to help him move stuff from his house. 

Or I witness someone else helping him. 

Hopefully this is not a future event for this neighborhood.

I will be inspecting my Home for potential problems. Hopefully I will have no indoor flood issues. 

I'm also curious who Jack Johnson is. Someone with this name could become the center of a near future headline news story.

Special Note (long shot): Jack Johnson was the name of an African American bare knuckle Boxer. James Earl Jones starred in a (70's) film (The Great White Hope) which was about Jack Johnson.

Maybe some news about or connected to Jack Johnson (the Boxer) will manifest within 2017 or later. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment