Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Saturday, May 20, 2017

THE LATE FRED ASTAIRE AND TWO OTHER DEAD PEOPLE I KNEW (RICHARD D.) AND THE GRIM REAPER (R.B.) DREAM/ SAT. 5/20/17

DC = Dream Character  DW = Dreamweaver LR = Lotto Rules
 Note: Keep in mind, 99% of the time when the Dreamweaver shows images of people who have passed on(Celebs and People I know etc) the future result will more than likely be Fla. Lotto connected. Always possible that news of some nature could also evolve.

Lotto Rules: Read Carefully as it pertains to dreams: Note: The last (2) Birthdays of Celebs and or people I know could be connected to near future Florida Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 win combos that could hit within the next 30 days in any combination of the digits. (Example: Person's last two bday's of 1/01/2013 and 1/01/14)

The actual Bday and Birth year should be inclusive plus what hit on their last bday according to the Florida Lotto
 Archives.(You can look up their Birth years if needed) In addition: Keep in mind past addresses and phone numbers(personal and business) might also be inclusive. 

NEW: In addition the first or last name or both, of a person I know or celeb(within a dream) could be leading to news involving some one with that very same first or last name and have nothing to do with the actual person the DW conjured up.

The Lotto Echo Effect:

Also keep in mind that Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots that hit a year ago: Example  (Oct. 6, 2013)...Could hit again within the same month of the new year in the same way or in a different Combo. Happens many times.

Note: It is always possible (in some cases) that the Birthdays connect to the last 3 years instead of the standard 2 years.

Special Note: The Subconscious conjured up many people in last night's Dream Cycle. Mark Wahlberg (most recent 5/13/17)  and a past former Girlfriend (Tina F.) Again (most recent was 5/17/17). A local person from my past Scott N. Born 5/23. A local Screenwriter and Friend Mark M born 10/27.. I may not have time to post them before Fla. Lotto midday draw time. 


5/20/17  11:20 AM CDT.

Fred Astaire  Born  5/10/1899 Passed 6/22/1987

For Fl. Lotto Purposes: (510) or (622) could manifest in any combo as a Pick 3 Jackpot. (1899) or (1987) could also manifest in some combo as a Pick 4 Jackpot. Also watch prior Fla. Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots from 5/10/16, 5/10/17 and 6/22/15, 6/22/16. 


 R. B. Deceased Personal Trainer Born 12/01/1971 Passed 6/11/2012 

(1201)(1971)(2012)(611)(121) could manifest in any combo within the next 30 days on the Fla. Lotto as a Pick 4 or Pick 3 Jackpot. Also watch prior Fla. Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots from 12/01/15 & 12/01/16. Also watch what hit on  6/11/2012 (Death Date) and possibly what hit on 6/11/15 and 6/11/16.

99.9 % of the time when the DW brings up the Dead it is Fla. Lotto connected. 

 Special Note: R.B. has become known as the Grim Reaper in my Dream Experience
So outside of R.B. showing up for Fla. Lotto purposes it is very possible I could hear news of someone we both knew or that I know passing away suddenly. More than likely someone connected to my past Gym owner days or who R.B. trained, but not limited to this. 

Possibly someone within this same Dream Sequence. 

Special Note:  The last 4 Dreams of R.B. have resulted in news of (4) former Gym Members passing on within short time frames of those Dreams. 

Suggestion: Search past posts of (R.B.) and read those astonishing results. 

Plus an odd connection to the 7/07/16 shocking Dallas Police Shootings. The shooter Micah Johnson wrote the initials R.B. on the parking garage wall in his Blood. It is still a mystery. 

I posted that Dream of R.B. earlier in the day of (7/07/16) at 10:44 AM CDT...a number of hours before the 8:58 PM Dallas shooting of 12 police officers (5 killed) by Sniper Micah Johnson. 

Richard D. Born 9/03/1954  Passed 11/05/2010

(903)(115)(1105)(1954)(2010)(121) could manifest in any combo within the next 30 days on the Fla. Lotto as a Pick 4 or Pick 3 Jackpot. Also watch prior Fla. Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots from 9/03/15 & 9/03/16. Also watch what hit on 11/05/2010 (Death Date) and possibly what hit on 11/05/15 and 11/05/16.

Richard was a friend who trained at my gym for many years prior to his sad passing. He also helped me at my Physique contests from time to time.

Past Dreams of Richard have resulted in quick hitting Fla. Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpot Combos.

Always possible I could hear some news about his  extended family in the near future. 

Dream/ Took place at different locations

My Dream Character and Richard D. were in the lobby of some plush Hotel people watching. 

That is when I noticed an elderly man who looked familiar walking hand and hand with an elderly woman.

I said to myself that looks like Fred Astaire. I pointed this out to Richard.  Then I thought to myself that can't be Fred Astaire because he is Dead. 

Then I asked Richard to follow me.

I walked up to the elderly man and said are you Fred Astaire? He glanced at me and said yes I am. 

I extended my hand and he cautiously extended his. We shook hands. (Such a real experience for a Dream)

 I said (We met at a party in LA. some years back). Then I introduced Fred to Richard.

Suddenly the scene changed to the inside of a Car.

I was driving and Richard was a passenger. 

We had pulled into this small parking lot off of Frankford Ave. (a local street in our area).

There was a dilapidated building. I said this was where R.B. had his Personal Training Studio. Richard said it was. 

Summary

The Subconscious conjured up (3) Deceased people in this Dream Sequence.

99.9 % of the time the results will be Fla. Lotto connected or I will hear of someone I know (usually who trained at my gym) passing on within a short time frame. 

Special Note: The last 5 or 6 times the subconscious has conjured up R.B. the result has been news of someone I know passing on. The last 4 have been by suicide. 

It is very possible I could hear of one and maybe two Deaths (maybe sudden) of someone I know or we both knew in the next few weeks, months or within 2017. 

Frankford Ave. Dream Fragment

The Dreamweaver wanted my attention on Frankford Ave. It is possible some local news event will occur along this Street in the not too distant future. 

Fred Astaire Dream Fragment

The meeting with him was so very real and life like. 

More than likely the result of the Fred Astaire Dream will be Fla. Lotto results.

It is possible that extended Family news connected to him could manifest in the near future.

We could also get news about or connected to Fred Astaire Dance Studios. Possibly the local one. It is located at (2401) biz address the last (4) of the phone digits are (6269). Some combo of those (4) digits could hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot combo in the next 30 days. 

I could be channel surfing and run across Fred Astaire in one of his many past movies. 

Has to be some reason the subconscious wants my attention on the late Fred Astaire. 

It will be interesting to see who this turns out. Something more may rise to the mind about this Dream.


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment