Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, May 15, 2017

SYNCHRONICITY AND TONIGHT'S (5/15/17) FLA. LOTTO PICK 3 JACKPOT RESULT/ READ THIS/ MON. 5/15/17

5/15/17 (Mon. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot Combo (312)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK3&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=3&n2In=1&n3In=2&n4In=&n5In=&n6In=&pbIn=&mbIn=&lbIn=&pnIn=&cbIn=&submitForm=Submit

Timeline prior to tonight's Pick (3) Jackpot result

1) Sunday 5/14/17/ Recorded Modern Family Season Finale on 5/10/17 (Wed).

I decide to watch it today at 2:35 PM CDT. (why today?)

You can fact check this: Jay (Ed O'Neill) is reading the same book as his Son Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson). Jay mentions only one page number (312). It was like the volume went up on the TV. Many past experiences (just like this one) has taught me to pay attention to this type of inflection. I jotted (312) and how it occurred on my notepad to see if it would repeat again.

 It did less than (4) hours later. 

2) Sunday 5/14/17. I spontaneously decide to go get something to eat. I leave the house at (5:55 PM/ also repeating now).

At 5:56 PM a car pulls out of a side street to my right. They appeared to be in a hurry or did not see me. I couldn't help but see the digits on the license plate. Exactly (312). I jotted this incident on my notepad. 

Then of course I see tonight's Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Result of exactly (312). See Fla. Lotto Result Archive at the top. 

It's not a cliche: There are no accidents/ There are no Coincidences.

Your Future is being shown to you 24/7.

With all the recent craziness, sadness and fear going on in the World right now....it can't be random...there has to be a reason and a plan.

But then again....maybe I'm choosing to look at it this way.

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment