Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, May 28, 2017

SHOOTING MASSACRE/ TRAGEDY IN MISSISSIPPI/ READ FORESHADOW POST AND TRENDING SHOCKING NEWS/ SUN. 5/28/17

5/28/17/ This tragic mass shooting took (1) week to manifest from this 5/21/17 Post. When these three digit numbers repeat with frequency within short time frames it always feels like a sense of urgency. Also maybe a coincidence. 


8 dead in HORRIFIC mass shooting


http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/28/mississippi-shooting-8-dead-including-deputy-sheriff-suspect-in-custody.html

Original Repetition Phenomenon Post Below:

5/21/17  5:37 PM CDT.


251 started repeating earlier this afternoon (Sun. 5/21/17)

Timeline: 

1) Watching Syfy movie (Odd Thomas) with the late Anton Yelchin. 

There was a scene with a Bomb Timer. When it was shown on screen the time left was (2:51). It was a quick flash. For some reason this jumped out to me and I jotted it down on my notepad. 

2) I'm in my kitchen preparing lunch. I turn to reach for a plate and my eyes are drawn to the oven Clock which is showing(2:51). I jotted this down on my notepad. This second (251) manifested fast.

3) Watching local WMBB News13 (News at 5:30 PM CDT.) I catch a segment on a Blood Drive to take place this Tues at the local Red Cross outlet. A quick scene of a digital readout is shown. (251) is shown on the device. That was at 5:33 PM CDT.

I decided after this third quick repetition to post this now just in case (251) or some combo of these digits hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot tonight or within the next 30 days. 

Special Note: These three digits hit on 5/10/16 as (125) so it is possible this is a heads up to an echo Jackpot. 

It is also possible these (3) digits could hold other meaning. 

When the Blog originated in 2007 I use to number the Blog Posts. I called them (Precogs).


Precog # 251 from 7/14/08 were:

1) Sharp object stuck in Person's Head
2) Lawnmower incident
3) Sniper or Shooter incident.

If needed you can fact check those in the Blog Archives and read the summaries attached to those. 

It is possible a high profile news story about or connected to one or more of those titles is going to happen in the next few weeks, months or within 2017.