Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Friday, May 26, 2017

PATRICK AIR FORCE BASE DREAM/ FRI. 5/26/17

5/26/17  12:06 AM CDT.

Patrick AFB Dream from 5/25/17 Dream Cycle

Special Note: This makes the second Dream since 8/18/16 about Patrick AFB. 

My Dream Character was with a group of people visiting Cocoa Beach Florida. Not sure where we were staying.

We had decided to go to the movies. 

I told them that Patrick AFB had a movie theater that was not far from where we were staying.

They asked me how did I know this.

I told them when I attended Brevard College (located in Cocoa Florida) that I would drive to Patrick AFB to watch movies at the base theater. My Dad was retired Air Force but I was still considered a military dependent and I had an active ID card. 

The scenario with these unknown individuals was very real and life like. It felt like people I knew for a long period of time. I was in a relationship with an attractive mid to late 20's  Woman with long Blond hair. I did not recognize her or anyone else from my reality or awake state.  

Summary

There has to be a reason the subconscious wants my attention on Patrick Air Force Base again. The movie theater was stressed.

Brevard College (which changed to Eastern Florida State College in 2013) was also mentioned. 

The 8/18/16 Patrick AFB Dream did not produce anything. Unless I missed something or something did happen and it was not reported by major media or it was withheld from major media. This happens in many cases with Military installations. Events happen and the incident is kept secret and released at a later date. 

This second Patrick AFB Dream could means something is close to manifesting. Possibly a high profile News Event.

Anything that happens to or on a military installation will eventually be picked up by major news sources. 

The movie theater fragment may have been used to get my attention to the Air Force Base, unless the news surrounds a movie theater on the Base. 

Brevard College Dream Fragment

Now Eastern Florida State College. Which I didn't know until I researched this tonight. I attended this College many years ago on a wrestling scholarship and I did drive to Patrick AFB to use the theater and gym weight room from time to time. The movies were less expensive. 

It is located at 1519 Clearlake Road Cocoa Florida. Patrick AFB is located 20 min's away between Cocoa Beach and Satellite Beach.  The last (4) digits of the College phone is (1111). 

It is possible that the subconscious conjured Brevard College up for Fla. lotto purposes. Which means some combo of (1519) or (1111) could hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot within the next 30 days. If you are a regular visitor of the Blog then you understand the Lotto rules by now. 

There is a possibility this Florida College could become the center of a high profile news story within the next few weeks, months or within 2017 (maybe later). If some not run of the mill does manifest then expect to see Eastern Florida State College in the headline or Florida College etc. 

It is possible I could be cleaning up and find things related to my time at Brevard College/Patrick AFB and nothing more. 

I might get in a conversation with someone and this comes up in some odd way. 

We will see what may manifest from this. 

 Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment