Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, May 22, 2017

NEW DREAM/ TWO LOCAL PEOPLE/ RICHARD B. (COLLEGE PROFESSOR)/ RICHARD B. (BUSINESS MAN) AND HIS WIFE (KIM)/ HARRISON AVE. AND A 1997 SOUVENIR T SHIRT/ SHOTGUN SUICIDE DREAM/ MON. 5/22/17

DC = Dream Character  DW = Dreamweaver LR = Lotto Rules
 Note: Keep in mind, 99% of the time when the Dreamweaver shows images of people who have passed on(Celebs and People I know etc) the future result will more than likely be Fla. Lotto connected. Always possible that news of some nature could also evolve.

Lotto Rules: Read Carefully as it pertains to dreams: Note: The last (2) Birthdays of Celebs and or people I know could be connected to near future Florida Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 win combos that could hit within the next 30 days in any combination of the digits. (Example: Person's last two bday's of 1/01/2013 and 1/01/14)

The actual Bday and Birth year should be inclusive plus what hit on their last bday according to the Florida Lotto
 Archives.(You can look up their Birth years if needed) In addition: Keep in mind past addresses and phone numbers(personal and business) might also be inclusive. 
NEW: In addition the first or last name or both, of a person I know or celeb(within a dream) could be leading to news involving some one with that very same first or last name and have nothing to do with the actual person the DW conjured up.

The Lotto Echo Effect:

Also keep in mind that Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots that hit a year ago: Example  (Oct. 6, 2013)...Could hit again within the same month of the new year in the same way or in a different Combo. Happens many times.

Note: It is always possible (in some cases) that the Birthdays connect to the last 3 years instead of the standard 2 years.


5/22/17  10:12 AM CDT.

Richard B.    Born 2/21

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (221) or (1947) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 2/21/16 & 2/21/17 which could also hit in any combo soon.(Within 30 days)  Biz phone (1551) and address digits (6005) could also manifest into Pick 4 Jackpot combos within 30 days. 

Richard (a noteworthy champion Bodybuilder) trained at my Gym for a number of years. 
He actually had a brief part in the (1975) Arnold Schwarzenegger Film (Stay Hungry).

As far as I know he is still teaching at the local college. 

It is possible I could hear some news about or connected to Richard in the not too distant future. I could also be out and we have a chance encounter. 

No contact with Richard since 2012.

Past Dream Posts of him have resulted in quick hitting Fla. Lotto Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot Combos. 

Richard B.   Born 3/04

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (304) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 3/04/16 and 3/04/17 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. Address digits (608) or (1830) and last (4) of Biz Phone digits (0910) could manifest into Fla. lotto Pick 4 Jackpot combos within 30 days.

Richard was also a competitive Bodybuilder who competed in Physique shows I promoted. He is a successful local Business owner. 

It is always possible I could hear some local news about or connected to him in the near future or I could be out and we have a chance encounter. 

No contact with him in a long time. I do see him on TV at least once a day promoting his business. 

Kim B.  Born 2/10

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (210) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 2/10/16 and 2/10/17 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days.

Met her at the Bodybuilding shows that Richard competed in. 

Can't recall the last time I saw her. 

Dream

This sequence took place at two eating locations that reside on Harrison Ave. (A well known Street in our area)

I don't recall the names of the locations I just knew we were on Harrison ave. I think one of them was a Mexican Restaurant. 

Note: I posted a Dream some years back about an Air Force Jet Crashing on Harrison Ave. Within a short time frame a local news story manifested about a Col. Harrison (from Tyndall AFB.) crashing his Jet into the Gulf of Mexico. 

My Dream Character was seated at a table near Richard and his Wife Kim.

I noticed someone familiar walk in this location. As he got closer I realized it was a thinner Richard B. (Local College Prof.). I stood up to greet him. 

I said (Richard !) He saw me and walked my direction. 
We shook hands. I said (You're looking lean) He smiled and said (Thanks for noticing). 

About that time the other Richard B. stood up to greet Richard. 

Richard excused himself claiming he was there to pick up some food.

The other Richard B. greeted me and introduced his wife etc. 

Then he starts asking me if I heard about someone committing suicide with a shotgun. He did not clarify who.

Then he mentioned that it happened on Valentine's Day.

I had no idea what he was talking about. 

Suddenly my attention was drawn to a black souvenir shirt with the front outlined in white artwork from one of my past Bodybuilding promotions. It was draped over a vacant chair. I think it was from 1997. I recalled who did the artwork for that shirt. 

It was a local artist named Barbara M. (The late Wife of my Friend George M.) Born 1/29. 

Summary

Note: Two more people named Richard conjured up by the Dreamweaver. These two have the same initial (B) in their last names. 

The Subconscious spliced a number of fragments into this Dream Sequence.

Harrison Ave. and two eating locations Dream Fragment

Harrison Ave. and two eating locations. I did not get the address digits of those places. 

It is possible a high profile local news story about or connected to some incident on Harrison Ave. will evolve within the next few weeks, months or within 2017. 

One or two eating locations might be involved.

Valentine's Day and Shotgun Suicide Dream Fragment

Richard B. brought up someone committing suicide with a shotgun. No name was revealed. He claimed it happened on Valentine's Day. 

He was specific on Valentine's day. Which is (2/14). It is possible next Valentine's day some incident will occur with someone I know taking a shotgun and ending it. Let's hope not. 

Not limited to Valentine's Day. This type of suicide incident could happen at any time in the near future. 

Or some combo of (214) could hit as a Fla. lotto Pick 3 Jackpot within the next 30 days.   

It is also possible some high profile suicide is committed (maybe via shotgun) by someone famous within the next few weeks, months or within 2017. 

The 1997 Souvenir Bodybuilding Shirt Dream Fragment

I inspected my collection of those shirts and I happen to have a black shirt just like the one shown in the dream. 1997 was the year.  Hard to believe that was (20) years ago. 

Very possible some combo of (1997) could hit as a Fla. lotto pick 4 Jackpot within the next 30 days. 

If you click on the Fla. lotto archives below you will notice that these digits hit on Barbara M.'s 1/29/16 Bday. So strange. 

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK4&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=1&n2In=9&n3In=9&n4In=7&n5In=&n6In=&pbIn=&mbIn=&lbIn=&pnIn=&cbIn=&submitForm=Submit

There has to be some reason the subconscious wanted my attention on this specific shirt from 1997. 

As you can see there was much spliced together.

I will be giving this Dream some more thought and may update later. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment