Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Saturday, May 6, 2017

LOTTO JACKPOT DREAM RESULT/ READ THIS INTERESTING SYNCHRONICITY PRIOR TO THIS FLA. LOTTO JACKPOT RESULT/ SAT. 5/06/17

5/06/17 (Sat. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot Combo (2317)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK4&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=2&n2In=3&n3In=1&n4In=7&submitForm=Submit

Rita Dream posted on 4/23/17. Her prior address digits are (2731)

Interesting synchronicity that happened last night that I made notes on:

5/05/17 (Friday Evening)

Watching a new Netflix movie called (Handsome) starring Jeff Garlin. At the end of this film Jeff Garlin's character (Handsome) Plays an Elvin Bishop song from (1976) Called (Fooled around and Fell in Love). Jeff gave a brief history of the song. I decided to Fact Check his information online.

I recalled the song and it took me back to a good time in 1976.

When I did the Fact check I noticed Elvin Bishop's Bday was 10/21. I jotted this down and then looked at the lotto card I made about someone else I know (Tony B./from my past) with that same birthday. Posted a Dream about him on 4/17/17.

I noticed that the (4) digits (7213) hit on the 10/21/15 Eve. Pick 4 (Play 4 then) Game. 

Out of all the things I could have checked from this movie I fact check this specific Elvin Bishop song. 

After this movie I decide to watch another movie on another channel called (Lifetracker) from 2013. It is a sci fi film about predicting the future and the consequences that follow.

I notice an actor who looks familiar but I don't recall his name. Did a fact check on IMDB and found out this actor's name is (Matt Dallas). Birthday is also 10/21. What are the odds? Oct. 21st again. 

Out of all the actors I could have checked from this film I check Matt Dallas. 

Once again I glance at the Tony B. Lotto info card. I start thinking some Fla. Lotto Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot combo from 10/21/15 or 10/21/16 must be close to manifesting, 

Looking at tonight's 5/06/17 Fla. Lotto Pick 4 (2317) result it sure appears the subconscious set me up to watch these movies to get my attention on and to discover Elvin Bishop's 10/21 Birthday and Matt Dallas' 10/21 Birthday.

I only watched these two films last night. No other shows or movies.  

It sure appears that the subconscious was trying to get my attention on the date of Oct. 21st. Tonight's Pick 4 Florida Lotto result would verify that. 

Or maybe another of those many coincidences that happen around me with Frequency. 

Rita's Bday/Lotto info from Original Dream Below:

4/23/17  4:15 PM CDT.

This Dream occurred after I dozed off later in the morning. 

Rita W. (Psychic Friend)  Born 9/28/1932  Passed 6/22/2005

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (928),(622) or (1932/Year of Birth) or (2005/Yr of Death) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 6/22/05, 9/28/15 & 8/28/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. Although rare it is possible Fla. Lotto Pick 3/Pick 4 Jackpot combos from 6/22/15 and 6/22/16 could manifest in the next 30 days. Prior Phone (0854) and address (2731) digits could also hit in some combo as Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot combos in 30 days. 

Special Note: 99.9% of the time when the Subconscious conjures up the Dead the result will be Fla. Lotto Pick 3/ Pick 4 Jackpot combos. Usually within a short time frame.

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results


No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment