Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, May 28, 2017

LOTTO JACKPOT DREAM RESULT/ KIM B. (Wife of Richard B. Local Business Man) DREAM (Posted 6 days ago 5/22/17) READ RESULT/ SUN. 5/28/17

5/28/17 (Sun. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot Combo (6503)

Kim B. Dream posted (6) days ago on 5/22/17

On her 2/10/16 Bday the (4) digits (5360) hit on the Fla. Lotto Pick 4 midday game.

This makes the second person from this Dream Sequence to produce a quick hitting Fla. Lotto Pick 3/Pick 4 Jackpot combo.

Suggestion: Look back and read the long version of this interesting Dream. Something else might manifest soon connected to this Dream Sequence. 

Kim B. Bday/lotto info from original Dream Below:

Kim B.  Born 2/10

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (210) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 Jackpot within 30 daysInclude Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 2/10/16 and 2/10/17 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days.

Met her at the Bodybuilding shows that Richard competed in. 

Can't recall the last time I saw her. 

Dream

This sequence took place at two eating locations that reside on Harrison Ave. (A well known Street in our area)

I don't recall the names of the locations I just knew we were on Harrison ave. I think one of them was a Mexican Restaurant. 

Note: I posted a Dream some years back about an Air Force Jet Crashing on Harrison Ave. Within a short time frame a local news story manifested about a Col. Harrison (from Tyndall AFB.) crashing his Jet into the Gulf of Mexico. 

My Dream Character was seated at a table near Richard and his Wife Kim.

I noticed someone familiar walk in this location. As he got closer I realized it was a thinner Richard B. (Local College Prof.). I stood up to greet him. 

I said (Richard !) He saw me and walked my direction. 
We shook hands. I said (You're looking lean) He smiled and said (Thanks for noticing). 

About that time the other Richard B. stood up to greet Richard. 

Richard excused himself claiming he was there to pick up some food.

The other Richard B. greeted me and introduced his wife Kim etc. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment