Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

VANESSA HUDGENS DREAM RESULT/ HER NBC SITCOM (POWERLESS) IS CANCELLED/ READ DREAM AND TRENDING NEWS/ WED. 4/26/17

4/26/17/ Vanessa Hudgens High Profile News about her NBC sitcom (Powerless) being cancelled took (6) weeks to manifest.
Could another Dream Fragment from this Dream Sequence evolve soon? 

It's over: Vanessa Hudgens' TV series Powerless is dropped by NBC due to low ratings

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4445212/Vanessa-Hudgen-Powerless-axed-NBC-amid-low-ratings.html#ixzz4fP0B0OG8 



Original Vanessa Hudgens Dream Below: 

3/05/17/ 11:29 AM CDT.

Vanessa Hudgens   Born 12/14

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (1214) and (1963/Year of Birth) to possibly hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot (within 30 days). Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 12/14/15 & 12/14/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days.

This is the first time the Dreamweaver has conjured up Vanessa Hudgens.

Outside of the DW conjuring her up for Fla. lotto purposes we could get a high profile Vanessa Hudgens newsworthy story about or connected to her within the next few months or within 2017. Not run of the mill type news. See Examples below.

Examples of High Profile News: Death, illness, divorce or break up, marriage, accident, pregnancy or birth of a child, extended family news, public incident, Career Acclaim etc. and not limited to those suggestions.

Interesting Dream: Evening setting/POV

My Dream Character was taking a walk down this street that was lined with various night spots. A number of people were in V for Vendetta Costumes. Others wore various masks. Reminded me of the Comedy and Tragedy faces.  Not sure of the location. I could hear garbled music playing in the background. 

The Dreamweaver conjured up Vanessa Hudgens a few times. She looked the same each time. She wore a black dress outfit. Her dark hair went to her neckline.  Red lipstick. Very little make up. 

It was like she would just appear, make a statement to me and then disappear. 

Seems the DW wanted to make sure I paid attention to her and the message.

It felt like a warning 

She told me someone I thought was a Friend was not who they appeared to be. She told me this person would be exposed before they could do any harm and my suspicions would be confirmed. She told me one would protect me. 

 As I continued walking Vanessa would appear a couple of more times smiling and telling me to remember what she said and that I would be fine once this person was exposed for who they really are. They would disappear from my life from guilt and embarrassment.

I woke up to record the Dream in my journal. 

Summary

Every once in awhile the Dreamweaver will show a Celeb or a person I know multiple times within a Dream Sequence.

It always feels like a sense of urgency. Hopefully nothing is going to happen to Vanessa Hudgens in the near or distant future.

She is currently on the NBC sitcom (Powerless) which airs on Thursday Evenings. (Check your listings). 

I'm not sure how well her series is doing. I have watched it since the it's debut. Maybe news about or connected to this series will break soon.