Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Thursday, April 20, 2017

SYNCHRONICITY STORY CONNECTED TO TONIGHT'S FLA. LOTTO PICK 4 JACKPOT COMBO RESULT/ THURS. 4/20/17

4/20/17 (Thurs. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot Combo (4239)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK4&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=4&n2In=2&n3In=3&n4In=9&n5In=&n6In=&pbIn=&mbIn=&lbIn=&pnIn=&cbIn=&submitForm=Submit

Synchronicity Story:

Earlier this afternoon I was out running errands. One location I was in I heard a price of ($8.88). It resonated so I jotted it down on my notepad. 6:10 PM CDT.  (20 min's before Fla. Lotto Pick 3/ Pick 4 Draw Time.)

When I saw tonight's Pick 4 Result I didn't think much of it. It was not connected to any recent Dream.

Later in the Evening

I'm watching the (1996) film (That Thing You Do). I have seen this film a number of times over the years. 

Within this film I hear (888) again (8:05 PM CDT.) Interesting that I just happen to catch this (21) year old film now. Seems the subconscious guided me to it. I did not recall (888) from past viewings of this Film.

This (888) triggers me to look at my Lotto Boards.

I scan what hit on 8/8/08 or (888) on my board. 

On 8/08/08 the (4) digits (3492) hit on the Play 4 (now Pick 4) Evening Game. 

These are a combination of the (4) digits that hit tonight. 

Coincidence??

It will be interesting if this Pick 4 result triggers the other Pick 4 digits (2077) from (888) to hit soon. Or one of the (3) digit Jackpot combos from (888) to manifest (493 or 136). 

You can fact check all of this against the Lotto Archive link at the top of this Post. 

We will see. So fascinating. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment