Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Thursday, April 6, 2017

NEW DREAM/ LADY LIBERTY RARE COIN DREAM/ THURS. 4/06/17

4/06/17  10:10 PM CDT.

Lady Liberty Rare Coin Dream

The Dreamweaver showed a close up of a late version of this Coin. I'm not sure if it was a half dollar or a silver dollar.

It looked worn and was stored in a plastic cover. 

I did not catch the year it was minted. 

There was a middle aged Male and Female (I did not recognize) displaying the Coin. 

I woke up to jot the Dream in my Journal.

Summary

Has to be some reason the Dreamweaver (Subconscious) wants my attention on this specific type of Coin.

Maybe I will find one. 

We could get a high profile news story about or connected to one or more Lady Liberty coins within the next few weeks, months or within 2017 and maybe later. 

One might sell for a record price at an auction. Or one or more are found in some unusual location and it turns out they are rare and priceless. 

Not limited to any of those suggestions. I could be interpreting this incorrectly.

Lady Liberty coin or rare coin might show in headlines. When was the last time a Lady Liberty Coin made headline news?

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment