Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, April 23, 2017

NEW CELEBRITY DREAM/ TOMMY LEE (MOTLEY CRUE DRUMMER) PIANO DREAM/ SUN. 4/23/17

DC = Dream Character  DW = Dreamweaver LR = Lotto Rules
 Note: Keep in mind, 99% of the time when the Dreamweaver shows images of people who have passed on(Celebs and People I know etc) the future result will more than likely be Fla. Lotto connected. Always possible that news of some nature could also evolve.

Lotto Rules: Read Carefully as it pertains to dreams: Note: The last (2) Birthdays of Celebs and or people I know could be connected to near future Florida Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 win combos that could hit within the next 30 days in any combination of the digits. (Example: Person's last two bday's of 1/01/2013 and 1/01/14)

The actual Bday and Birth year should be inclusive plus what hit on their last bday according to the Florida Lotto
 Archives.(You can look up their Birth years if needed) In addition: Keep in mind past addresses and phone numbers(personal and business) might also be inclusive. 

NEW: In addition the first or last name or both, of a person I know or celeb(within a dream) could be leading to news involving some one with that very same first or last name and have nothing to do with the actual person the DW conjured up.

The Lotto Echo Effect:

Also keep in mind that Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots that hit a year ago: Example  (Oct. 6, 2013)...Could hit again within the same month of the new year in the same way or in a different Combo. Happens many times.

Note: It is always possible (in some cases) that the Birthdays connect to the last 3 years instead of the standard 2 years.

4/23/17  7:44 AM CDT.

Tommy Lee   Born 10/3 or 10/03

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (103), (1003) or (1962/Year of Birth) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 10/03/15 & 10/03/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. 

Beyond being shown for Fla. Lotto purposes we could get a high profile news story about or connected to Tommy Lee in the next few weeks, months or within 2017.

Examples of High Profile News: Death, illness, divorce, accident, marriage, pregnancy or birth of a child, extended family news, public incident etc. and not limited to those suggestions.

Dream/ Close up with dialog and interaction

Took place at some outdoor covered venue. 

Tommy Lee and my Dream Character were seated at a White Piano. 

I had asked Tommy to teach me how to play the piano. There was a specific tune in my mind I wanted to learn to play, but I did not know the name of the piece. 

He asked me to hum it and he would see if he could bang it out.

Before I could hum the tune a young Asian American Woman walked up to us. (Maybe early 20's)

It appeared she knew Tommy. She did not look familiar and I didn't hear her name. 

Special Note: As I composing this I am watching a (Coen Brothers) movie from (2001) that I had not planned to watch called (The Man who Wasn't There) Stars Billy Bob Thornton. I have never seen this film.

 I'm watching a scene with Scarlett Johanson Playing the piece of music on a Piano that was in my mind in the Dream. I discover it is (Pathetique Sonata # 8) by Beethoven. Was I guided to this movie?

It appears this was the Piano Fragment from the Dream. Unless we are going to get some interesting Beethoven News in the near future.  It will be interesting if this specific piece of music becomes newsworthy or I hear it again somewhere. 

I listen to Tommy and the Asian American girl chat about Tommy's music Career with Motley Crue. She talked about different concert dates.

She mentions one specific date of (1/18). 

It is possible that the DW provided these (3) digits as a heads up they could hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot Combo in the next 30 days or to watch Pick 3/ Pick 4 Jackpot combos that hit on 1/18/17 or 1/18/16. 

It will be interesting to see what may manifest from this very real Dream. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment