Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

LOTTO JACKPOT (TONIGHT) CONNECTED TO FORMER GIRLFRIEND (D.K.) AND HOW TO TRACK NUMBERS AFTER THE DREAM/ TUES. 4/04/17/MAKE SURE TO READ THIS

Special Note:   I stopped playing the Florida Lotto Pick 3/Pick 4 games with any consistency at the end of 2014. I had proven to myself and I think many others that my Dreams predicted Fla. Lotto Pick 3/ Pick 4 Jackpot combos with consistency. 

Recently I have made another discovery that will be the subject of another experiment. It has to do with certain people I have Dreams about and their consistent connection to quick hitting Fla. Lotto Pick 3/Pick 4 Jackpots. I've decided to put these specific individuals to the test. (Read tonight's result below and you will understand what I mean)

The Florida Lotto is the perfect proving ground for an experiment in Dream Precognition. 

In one week I have profited by playing only these specific people (and their Bday info). Sooner or later I will figure a way to get this on video. The problem is time. I have to get up and make sure to post the Dreams on the Blog before Florida Lotto Pick 3/Pick 4 midday draw time to provide physical evidence of this experience. Many times this does not leave me ample time to research number combos, fill out cards, drive to a nearby lotto terminal location and hope that location is not busy or the machine is down. If the weather is bad the lotto terminals shut down. I have had the winning combos many times but could not play them due to the weather.  Some nights I don't go to bed until 3 or 4 AM. Which means I may not get up until late morning. Sometimes this leaves me a couple of hours to post and decide to play. Logistics is a problem. I hold many of the news event Dreams back to give priority to the potential lotto Dreams. I also don't like to leave detail out of Dream posts of those individuals. This is also time consuming. I suppose I could skip the detail with this new experiment. We will see where this goes. 

4/04/17 (Tues. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot Combo (486)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK3&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=4&n2In=6&n3In=8&n4In=&n5In=&n6In=&pbIn=&mbIn=&lbIn=&pnIn=&cbIn=&submitForm=Submit

D.K. (Former Girlfriend Dream) Posted on 3/28/17

These digits hit as (684) on the Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Midday game on her 10/06/16 Bday.

Prior to tonight's Jackpot there was a Pick 4 Jackpot combo (5769) that hit from her 10/06/16 Bday on 3/31/17. On her 10/06/16 Bday those (4) digits hit on the Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Midday game as (7695)

 http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK4&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=7&n2In=5&n3In=6&n4In=9&n5In=&n6In=&pbIn=&mbIn=&lbIn=&pnIn=&cbIn=&submitForm=Submit

When I noticed this Pick 4 Jackpot result I started Tracking the digits that hit tonight. I had a strong feeling on 3/31/17 that the (3) digits (684) that hit on her last bday (10/06/16) would be triggered to hit again in some combo. 

Which they did within (5) days.

I discovered this phenomenon a number of years ago. 

Special note: The last 18 Dreams in a row of D.K. have produced 18 plus Fla. Lotto Pick 3/ Pick 4 Jackpot Combos.

I played Pick 3 Digits that hit as (143) from her 10/06/15 Bday the same day as the 3/28/17. Those hit the same day (3/28/17). Quick Jackpot. I played a combo of those digits on multiple tickets. That was last Tuesday. 

Then on a gut feeling I played a combo of (684) tonight on multiple tickets. 

The 3/28/17 Dream of D.K. has produced (3) Fla. Lotto Pick 3/Pick 4 Jackpots in the last week. I hit on the two Pick 3 Jackpot combos. 

In addition: I rec'd an email from someone I have not had contact with in over 5 years on 3/31/17. Since it was rare to get this I decided to look what hit on the Fla. Lotto Pick 3/ Pick 4 game on their last two Bdays.

On 11/01/16 the (3) digits (468) hit on the Fla. Lotto Pick 3 midday game. Do you think it was a Coincidence that they sent this email now?

It appears the subconscious was trying to get my attention that some combo of these (3) digits were due to manifest soon. 

Based on the consistency of D.K. Dreams producing quick hitting Fla. Lotto Pick 3/ Pick 4 Jackpots and trusting my intuition to play....it appears to have paid off tonight. 

I guess it was no accident that D.K and I became an item in the past. 

Can hardly wait to meet up with her again on the astral plane:)
Ka Ching!!!

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment