Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, April 16, 2017

LOTTO JACKPOT/ JIM D. (LOCAL RADIO PERSONALITY) DREAM (Posted 3/31/17) READ RESULT/ SUN. 4/16/17

4/16/17 (Sun. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot Combo (2008)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK4&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=2&n2In=0&n3In=0&n4In=8&submitForm=Submit

Jim D. (local radio personality) Dream Posted on 3/31/17

On his last bday of 8/12/16 the (4) digits (8200) hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot Combo

Original Jim D. Dream Below:

3/31/17  12:02  PM CDT. 

Jim D.   Born 8/12

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (812) or (1951/Year of Birth) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 8/12/15 & 8/12/16 which could also hit in any combo soon Within 30 days.

Have had not contact with Jim in some time. In fact I was looking at his name the other day and then he crossed my mind last night. Then the DW conjures him up.

It is possible I could hear some local news about Jim in the near future or I could be out and we have a chance encounter. He could reach out to me for something. 

Jim has been a successful radio personality in our area for many years. He can be heard on numerous radio ads on any given day. He did or still does work for (95.1) The Beach. (Note: Always possible some combo of those (3) digits could manifest as a Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot combo within 30 days)

Dream/ Daytime setting

My Dream Character walked across some parking lot that felt like it was outside of a mall.

I arrive at my car and get in. I begin to start it up when I hear a knock on my passenger window. I glance to my right to see Jim D. standing outside. He is wearing sunglasses and dressed in a casual coat and white shirt.

He said in a muffled tone (I need to talk to you). I acknowledged him with a nod okay.

I woke up to record the Dream.

Summary

Look back to the top of the post as to why the DW more than likely conjured up Jim D.

Always possible something like this scenario actually happens. The main thing is the DW got my attention on Jim D. Have not posted a Dream about him in some time.

One of the last Dreams posted resulted in near future news that he had a Heart Attack which he survived. 

Hopefully I'm not going to hear that he has passed on. Not limited to that type of news. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment