Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

DREAM RESULT/ SRI LANKA GARBAGE TSUNAMI TRAGICALLY KILLS DOZENS/ READ TSUNAMI OF FRUIT ETC DREAM (Posted 4 days ago) AND SAD TRENDING NEWS/ TUES. 4/18/17

4/18/17/ This Dream posted (4) days ago and I described it as a Tsunami of Fruit etc. I didn't see it as garbage although it was a dump truck in the Dream. Unless this isn't it. 

Garbage 'tsunami' kills dozens

A garbage dump in Colombo, Sri Lanka collapsed and crashed into nearby homes, killing 

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/17/sri-lanka-garbage-dump-collapse-orig-vstan.cnn
Original Tsunami of Fruit etc. Dream Below:

4/14/17  11:15 AM CDT.

Dan P.    Born 4/26


Bud P. (Dan's Dad)   Born 5/25

Dream

My Dream Character was standing outside some House.

It was a nice day.

Suddenly I see this big dump truck backing up in my direction.

It stops within a few feet of me.

The bed starts raising up and then it stops.

The tailgate opens and a Tsunami of various types of Fresh Fruit spills all over me.

It knocked me down. I was smothered in this Fruit.

I managed to keep my head above it.

That is when I heard two people laughing. I looked up to see Dan and Bud standing outside the doors of the Truck.

I smiled at them.

I woke up to record the Dream.

Summary

This is the way the Subconscious spliced Dan and Bud into the Dream Sequence. I don't expect to get a visit from them bearing fruit in this manner. 

The Fruit could be symbolic. Something coming to Fruition in a major way. Or something bearing fruit.

We could also get a significant news story about a semi or cargo truck that accidentally dumps produce and fruit onto a highway. That might end up covering a car or two.

This could happen in an area where Dan or Bud is from.

Dan lives in the St. Louis area an Bud lives in Perry Florida. 

It is possible a mass recall of some Fruit Brand manifests in the next few weeks, months or within 2017. 

Has to be some reason the DW wanted my attention on the Fruit. 

  Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment