Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, April 3, 2017

DREAM FRAGMENT SUBJECTS/ COCA COLA VINTAGE MACHINES DREAM/ FROM 3/31/17 FRI.

4/03/17  8:44 PM CDT.

From time to time I hold off posting certain subjects that are not clear to me at the time. There has to be a reason they were shown. 

From 3/31/17 Dream Cycle/ Vintage Coca Cola Machines

In this Dream Fragment I was shown an unknown middle aged (Gray Blond) haired Woman who was assembling a vintage Coca Cola Machine. I noticed there was another one put together off to the side. 

These were the type where you could pull the bottle from the machine.  Put coins in a slot, open a glass door, reach in and pull a bottle out. 

As my Dream Character scanned around I noticed this was a shop full of various vintage brand items. It reminded me of old school General Store. (mock up version)

I feel the focus was the vintage Coke Machines.

Possibilities

The DW got my attention on Coke with these old school vending machines.

This could mean we will get a high profile news story about or connected to the Coca Cola Company within the next few weeks, months or within 2017. This future news may deal specifically with the Coca Cola Soft Drink or Coke Vending Machines. Possibly Vintage Coke Machines. 

The Coca Cola Company could decide to bring back refurbished Vintage Coke vending machines in the hopes that Nostalgia will stimulate people to buy Coke. It might work. 

I could continue to speculate as to why the Dreamweaver conjured these Vintage Machines up.

Maybe I'm going to encounter an old school Coke Machine like those in the Dream in the not to distant future. 

Has to be some reason the DW conjured these up. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment