Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

COINCIDENCE? TONIGHT'S FLORIDA LOTTO PICK 3 JACKPOT FORESHADOWED BY REPETITION PHENOMENON/ READ THIS RESULT/ WED. 4/19/17

4/19/17/ I would have to live my life via (The Truman Show) to catch these wonders in real time. 

http://www.flalottery.com/site/pick3

Tonight's Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot Combo (343)

Reverse Timeline: Starting with most recent Repetition

1) 4/18/17 Early AM Tues.

Watching Netflix Series (13 Reasons Why). In the middle of Ep 10 my TV Cable Box Powers down at (3:43 AM) It flashes off and on for a moment. It got my attention.

2) 4/17/17 Mon. 

As I walk into my Bedroom I notice the DVR clock clicks onto 3:43 PM at that exact moment.

3) 4/17/17 Mon.

On Mowat Road at 12:01 PM CDT. when I catch up to a Red Nissan Van with (343) on it's rear plate.

And there were some others. 

It appears the Subconscious was trying to get my attention on these (3) digits as a heads up they were going to manifest into a Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot Combo.

In addition: At the same time these (3) digits were repeating around me I noticed (50/50) repeating.

This has happened in the past with the result being one of two (3) or (4) digit number combos manifesting into Fla. Lotto Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpots.

On May 5, 2000 (which I designated as (50/50) some years back and was accepted by my Subconscious) the (3) digits (334) hit on the Fla. Lotto Cash 3 now Pick 3 game. (5287) hit on the Fla. Lotto Play 4 now Pick 4 Game. 

Very possible some combo of (5287) could hit soon as a Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot in the next 30 days. 

There was only one draw time for both game in 2000. 

So interesting how the subconscious communicates if you are willing to explore. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment