Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

ODD NEW DREAM/ MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT WITH STOP SIGN SLICES HEAD OF PASSENGER DREAM/ WED. 3/22/17

3/22/17  3:27 PM CDT.

Motorcycle Accident Dream/ Occurred on 3/21/17

Early Evening Setting

My Dream Character was riding a Motorcycle (not sure what brand or type) on a four lane highway

 I was nearing a Military Base Main Gate entrance. Not sure of the Branch of Military or the name of the Base. Could be Army or Air Force. 

Two male figures (Mid to late 20's) were waving me down. I stopped to see what they wanted. It appeared they knew me. 
They were G.I.'s in civilian clothing. I think they were under the influence.

The heavy set crew cut blond of the pair with asked me to give him a ride to the main gate.  

I motioned for him to get on. We take off. Everything seems fine when suddenly he starts yelping and moving back and forth like he is riding horse.

This causes me to lose control. I veer off the road close to the main gate. I see what looks like a stop sign in my path. I managed to move to the left of the sign to avoid direct contact. I duck just in time to prevent getting clipped by the sign, but my passenger gets hit in the head and knocked off the bike. 

I look back to notice he is on the ground. I manage to stop the bike and set it down. I run over to check on him.

I glance to my left and see a middle aged brunette woman running toward us with her cell phone out. She states (I called 911)

Then I notice an MP running our direction from the main gate.

I'm the first to reach him. My first thought is that he was Dead because I could see a blood pool around his head.

I also noticed some of his scalp was cut off his head. 

Suddenly he sits up and shakes his head. I could clearly see that he was partially scalped by the sign and bleeding.

I asked him if he was okay. He looks back at me. Then he stands up and states that he felt fine. 

Maybe his altered state from the booze or whatever masked his pain. 

I woke up to the record the Dream in my journal.

Summary

Such a real experience.

I don't own a motorcycle. I did many years ago. I had my share of wipe outs.

It is possible that we could get a high profile news event that is similar in scope to this dream. That event might be caught on video and more than likely will be picked up by major news sources and probably go viral.

If a person gets up from an accident like the one in the Dream it would amaze millions. 

I can't guarantee this will happen to a G.I. on or near a Military Base. 

There has to be some reason the DW spliced the Military Main gate and the woman making the (911) call.

Those could be separate Dream Fragments

Probabilities

Which could mean some US Military Base might go on a lock down due to a potential vehicle (maybe motorcycle) accident at the main gate. It might collide with the main gate.

This type of thing does happen from time to time at Military Bases. I can't pinpoint where this might happen. (It might not happen at all) 

We have Tyndall AFB and the Navy Lab and Dive School in my area. Something like this could happen at either of those locations. Or somewhere else in the USA or Overseas. 

The (911) reference in the Dream could mean a serious emergency situation beyond a vehicle crash could occur at a Military Base within the next few weeks, months or within 2017. Not a run of the mill incident. Something that would draw the attention of major news sources.

Think the Fort Hood Mass shooting that took place  11/09/ 2009. Something compared to that terrible incident could happen again. Maybe on Fort Hood again. Not limited to Fort Hood.

On November 5, 2009, a mass shooting took place at Fort Hood, near Killeen, Texas. Nidal Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others

Could History repeat itself soon on a US Military Base? Very probable but let's hope not. 

Headlines would read the name of the US Military Base and followed by Mass shooting, sniper attack, spree shooting, active shooter etc. Or Fort Hood type or style shooting etc. 

Not limited to a mass shooting on any US Military installation. It could be something else that raises eyebrows. 
A suicide motorcycle attack is another option.

Always possible:
(911) might have been conjured up for Florida Lotto purposes. Which could mean some combo of (911) might hit as a Pick 3 Jackpot combo within the next 30 days. Or Pick 3/ Pick 4 Jackpot combos  from 9/11/15 or 9/11/16 could manifest within the next 30 days.  

I can't guarantee my suggestions beyond the actual Dream will manifest. I hope it has nothing to do with anyone being harmed on any US Military Base

It is possible this could happen on a non US Military Base.



Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment