Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, March 19, 2017

NEW CELEBRITY DREAM/ MEG RYAN AND LARRY KING/ FORMER SHERIFF FRANK. M/ PERSON FROM THE PAST KAREN H. DREAM/ 3/19/17

DC = Dream Character  DW = Dreamweaver LR = Lotto Rules
 Note: Keep in mind, 99% of the time when the Dreamweaver shows images of people who have passed on(Celebs and People I know etc) the future result will more than likely be Fla. Lotto connected. Always possible that news of some nature could also evolve.

Lotto Rules: Read Carefully as it pertains to dreams: Note: The last (2) Birthdays of Celebs and or people I know could be connected to near future Florida Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 win combos that could hit within the next 30 days in any combination of the digits. (Example: Person's last two bday's of 1/01/2013 and 1/01/14)

The actual Bday and Birth year should be inclusive plus what hit on their last bday according to the Florida Lotto
 Archives.(You can look up their Birth years if needed) In addition: Keep in mind past addresses and phone numbers(personal and business) might also be inclusive. 
NEW: In addition the first or last name or both, of a person I know or celeb(within a dream) could be leading to news involving some one with that very same first or last name and have nothing to do with the actual person the DW conjured up.

The Lotto Echo Effect:

Also keep in mind that Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots that hit a year ago: Example  (Oct. 6, 2013)...Could hit again within the same month of the new year in the same way or in a different Combo. Happens many times.

Note: It is always possible (in some cases) that the Birthdays connect to the last 3 years instead of the standard 2 years.

3/19/17  10:55 AM CDT.

Special Note: You will notice they both have the same Birth date and the Dreamweaver conjured them both up in the same Dream Sequence. It appears the DW wants my attention on this Date of 11/19. 

Meg Ryan  Born 11/19

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (1119) and (1961/Year of Birth) to possibly hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 11/19/15 & 11/19/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days.

Larry King   Born 11/19

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (1119) and (1933/ Year of birth) to possibly hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 11/19/15 & 11/19/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. 

Have posted Dreams about Meg and Larry in the past. You can look back and read those Dreams and the results that followed. 

Outside of the DW showing them for Fla. Lotto reasons it is very possible we could get High Profile news about or connected to either one of them within the next few months or within 2017. Maybe later.

Examples: Death, illness, divorce, marriage, accident, extended family news, public incident, career acclaim (awards) etc. and not limited to those suggestions.

Frank M. (Former Sheriff)  Born 8/01

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (801) or (1952/Year of Birth) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 8/01/15 & 8/01/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. 

We could get local news about or connected to Frank M. in the near future. He could show up on Local TV soon. I could also be out and we have a chance encounter. He trained in my gym for a time before he became the County Sheriff. He has since retired and I think is doing Private Detective work on the side and consulting.

No personal contact with Frank in years.

Karen H.  Born 7/21

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (721) or (1956/Year of Birth) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 or Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days. Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 7/21/15 & 7/21/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. 

No personal Contact with Karen in years.

Dream/ Fragmented/POV/ Interactive at points

Meg Ryan or Meg Ryan's character (might be a role she will play) was a rape victim. The problem was she didn't know who the rapist was.

I'm not 100% but I think she was concerned about being pregnant. 

For some reason the local Sheriff's Dept. was investigating the Case. Retired Sheriff Frank M. was leading the investigation.

There were two other local officers named Darrell A. and Bill D. helping. (Birthdays for lotto purposes unknown for now). I played baseball and softball with both of these Deputies in the past. We were high school class mates.
In reality Bill D. was a Fireman and Darrel A. was a City Police officer. I'm not sure he served with the Sheriff's Dept.

There was a phone call in this Dream from Karen H. She wanted to know what happened to Meg. 

Special Note: I do not know her phone digits. She did train in my gym from time to time and she managed a local Record store in the past. No personal contact in years.

A recent phone call Dream resulted in the last (4) digits of my hard line phone (6070) to hit as a Florida Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot combo on 3/11/17. It is very possible these could echo back in or the other last (4) phone digits (7753) could hit as a Florida Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot in the next 30 days. 

Everyone was a suspect in the Dream including my Dream Character. I recall my DNA was taken to be tested but came back okay. My Character was cleared. This seem to disappoint Meg's character.

I sensed that she was fabricating the entire scenario. That she was not pregnant or was possibly pregnant by someone she consented with. 

I recall another scene where a pair of work Gloves was taken for testing. The Gloves looked like a pair that I actually own. This might have been part of the DNA testing or reverse fingerprints. It is possible this could come up in a case similar to this. Gloves reminds me of the O.J. Case.

Plus I am searching for the Birthday's of Darrell and Bill. I'm not 100 % but I think Darrell passed a few years back. 

It is possible I could be out and encounter one or both of them (unless Darrell has passed) on separate occasions. I could also hear local news about or connected to either one in the near future. 

No personal contact with either person in years. 

The Larry King Dream Fragment

My Dream Character was being interviewed about this case by Larry. The setting seemed similar to his past CNN talk show but it wasn't that set. 

I could hear his distinctive voice. We went back and forth. So very real.

Who knows maybe I'll be a guest of Larry King's in the near future. Hopefully about my Precognitive Dreams and not a rape case. 


Summary

Hopefully Meg Ryan won't be sexually assaulted anytime in the future.

I feel this is the way the DW wanted to get my attention on Meg Ryan and she will be fine.

This could also be a role she will play in the near future.(maybe). Maybe someone named Meg will be central to a similar or actual news event like the Dream.

I could also be channel surfing and run across one of her many movies and decide to watch. How time flies. She was Hollywood's (IT) actress from the late 80's through most of the 90's. 

The local Sheriff's dept could represent that Law Enforcement comes in from the location this might happen. Maybe this happens locally. 

Former Sheriff Frank M. will probably not be involved. Unless this is connected to a past case and he helps in the investigation. The DW used Frank to get my attention on him. Hopefully he is going to be okay.

Karen H. called me in the Dream. I recognized her voice right away. It is possible I could be out and we have a chance encounter. She could reach out to me to tell me news about a friend of ours name Jerry W. (retired Fireman). Hopefully not sad news. Or possibly another friend of ours Steve S.

I don't think she has my phone number, but she knows a few people that do. 

There was much detail in this long and clear Dream Sequence that will require more thought. Other things could surface that I will post later. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment