Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Saturday, March 11, 2017

DREAM RESULT TAKES 2 DAYS /LOTTO JACKPOT/ PHONE CALL IN DREAM (Posted (2) days ago 3/09/17) LEADS TO LOTTO JACKPOT/ READ FASCINATING RESULT/ SAT. 3/11/17

3/11/17 (Sat. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot Combo (6070)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/pick4

Phone call Dream posted on 3/09/17 only (2) days ago

The (4) digits (6070) make up the last 4 digits of one my phones which was clearly listed as (7006) in the 3/09/17 Dream Summary. You can read that Dream below to verify. 

Subconscious communication never ceases to amaze me. 

Original Phone Call Dream Below: 

3/09/17/ 12:04 PM CDT.


Dream

My Dream Character was seated at the Judging table of a Physique show.

Peter P. was sitting to my Left. His briefcase was open and he was taking out paperwork needed for Judging etc. and piling it up on the table in front of me until he was done and moved his Briefcase. 

While Peter was doing this I was on a cellphone with Gigi.  I remember watching the paper pile start to fall and I caught it with my free hand and placed it back while stabilizing the pile.

Gigi was telling me about winning some food sweepstakes. She mentioned that they would not have to worry about food for some time. 

I don't recall anymore after that.

Summary

This is how the DW spliced Peter P. and Gigi into this very real Dream Sequence to get my attention on them. 

I retired from judging Physique shows in 2012. I have no plan to Judge again. 

Note: phone call dreams usually are a heads up from the DW to pay attention to the phone digits of the person I was talking with. Mine or hers. The last (4) of phone digits are (7006) and (7375). Very possible some combo of these digits could hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot within 30 days.

Maybe Gigi does win some sweepstakes dealing with food and she contacts me with excitement. 

I'll have to think about this one some more. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment