Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

DREAM RESULT/ READ THIS AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK/ TUES. 3/14/17

3/14/17/ I caught this Lice News Story on our local WJHG Ch. 7 News at 5 pm. See news video below. Then I channel surf later this evening and at 9:18 PM CDT I run across the 1999 movie (Stigmata) on the MGM Channel. Coincidence? Both were in the same 3/10/17 Dream Cycle (only 4 Days ago) and both of these appear to manifest on the same day. The Question: are these the results, or additional clues leading up to bigger Lice an Stigmata News. So interesting and so Freaky. 

School Board Lice Policy



Original Lice and Stigmata Dream Fragments from original Dream Cycle Below:

3/10/17  5:40 PM CDT.

The Following Topics were conjured up by the Dreamweaver within this morning's 7:30 AM CDT to 11:20 AM CDT Sleep Phase and Dream Cycle in no certain order. They were separate Dream Fragments.


Lice Dream Fragment

My Dream Character was cleaning out what looked like a shoe box. I found a blue lice comb.

Before I picked it up I grabbed a paper towel to see the blue lice comb on. My plan was to throw it away.

As I turned to walk toward a trash can I noticed something moving on the comb.

A closer inspection revealed it was dozens of live lice. I sped up my pace toward the trash can while carefully trying to keep the lice on the comb. 

Just before I got to the trash can a few of them hopped on my wrist. I quickly dropped the blue comb into the nearby trash can and proceeded to frantically brush the lice off my wrist. 

This dream was so real I could feel the lice on my wrist as well as my hand slapping at them. The Scene faded. 

I hope this does not mean I am going to encounter a head lice problem anytime soon. I dealt with these one time in my life and it was a pain in the butt to get rid of them. I did use a blue lice comb exactly like the one in the Dream. I never did figure out where the lice came from. 

The Dream did not show the lice getting into my scalp area. 

More than likely this Dream is a heads up to a significant lice headline news story. It will probably be in regard to some (Super Lice) Breed that may not respond to traditional treatment. The lice may have built up an immunity.

News could be about a major lice outbreak somewhere that has nothing to do with (Super Lice). But the outbreak is considered huge and rare (maybe historical). 

This could happen at one or more schools. Although this type of thing seems to affect young kids, it could also happen to teens or Adults. 

In some manner expect Lice or Super Lice to make headline news in the next few months or within 2017

Stigmata Dream Fragment

I was shown a close up of the Face (Male in his Mid 30's with Dark Hair)

There was Blood coming from his Right Eye and Right Nostril.

The Blood was thick and dark red.

I was startled and woke up.

It did not look like this person had been in an accident. They did appear to be in a Trance. The white of the Right Eye was totally bloodshot. No white showed.
Blood flowed from the Right nostril.

My first thought was someone was experiencing Stigmata. 

Which could mean a High Profile Stigmata news story could manifest within the next few months or within 2017. Maybe later.

More than likely it will be caught on Video and that would probably go viral. Real or Hoax Stigmata will probably be major media Headlines. 

Can't recall the last time I saw a Stigmata Headline news worthy story.

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment