Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, March 13, 2017

DREAM RESULT/ LOTTO JACKPOT/ TORNADO DREAM MY SISTER WAS IN (Posted (3) days ago on 3/10/17) READ RARE RESULT/ MON. 3/13/17

3/13/17 (Mon. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot (8558)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK4&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=8&n2In=5&n3In=5&n4In=8&submitForm=Submit

My Sister Kelly/ Tornado outbreak Dream posted (3) days ago on 3/10/17

On her 1/31/16 Bday the (4) digits (5588) hit on the Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Eve game. 

Note: These (4) digits have hit only (9) times in the History of the Fla. Lotto

Original Tornado Outbreak Dream Below:

Multi Tornado Outbreak Dream Fragment

Myself and 4 other unknown people were running toward this free standing and small screened in patio studio which was in the midst of some trees. 

 I think my Sister Kelly was one of them (Born 1/31).  There were two little blond kids (a girl and a boy) that might have been between the ages of 8 and 10 and a middle aged Brunette woman who was thin in stature who I think was their Mom.

We were running from a sudden onslaught of 5 big Tornadoes heading our direction.

It felt like the funnel clouds were chasing us. 

This scenario was so real. I could feel my heart racing.

All of us got inside this small screened in room. I noticed the floors were cement

I told everyone to lay completely flat on the cement until the Tornadoes passed. 

I laid flat and could hear that trademark freight train sound and feel like the air was being sucked out of the area. 

I attempted to look up and could see the Funnel Clouds were about to tear right through us. For a brief moment I thought to myself this is it. 

Suddenly I witnessed all the tornado tails retract as if they jumped over the structure we were in. From my POV I watched the tails of the Tornadoes touch down on the other side of the building. It was a miracle. 

I woke up to jot the dream down in my Dream Journal. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment