Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Thursday, March 16, 2017

COINCIDENCE? ACTOR WILLIAM DANIELS AND NEW BOOK/ READ THIS/ THURS. 3/16/17

3/16/17

I recorded the (1967) Albert Finney/ Audrey Hepburn movie (Two for the Road) on 3/13/17. I watched it on 3/14/17 until I was dozing. I stopped it and finished watching it late last night. Very interesting and well acted film. Ahead of it's time for 1967. A love story at it's core but indirectly about time lines and taking different paths. This is the first time I have watched it. 

The Actor William Daniels co starred in this film. In fact when I saw him I was thinking how long he has been acting and how many movies and TV show I saw him perform in over the years.
What a great career he has had. 

Today: I see this news about William Daniels. Interesting that it hits today only two days after I saw him in a movie that hit screens (50) years ago.

Maybe a coincidence? Maybe the subconscious wanted me to watch this film now (for the first time in my life) as a heads up to this William Daniels News. (maybe)

William Daniels talks playing Mr. Feeny, childhood abuse and Trump


http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/03/16/william-daniels-talks-playing-mr-feeny-childhood-abuse-and-trump.html

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment