Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

TYNDALL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION / MISSING WALLET AND ODD CHANGE DREAM PLUS OTHER DREAM FRAGMENTS/ READ THIS/ TUES. 2/07/17

2/07/17  3:22 PM CDT./ Busy Dream Night/ I have many backlogged Dreams from weeks ago I probably will not get to post. 

Dream Fragments from Last Night's Dream Cycle

Tyndall Federal Credit Union on 23rd Street Dream Fragment

My Dream Character visited this local Credit Union located at (909 E 23rd Street) Panama City Florida. Phone: Last (4) (9999)

The reason for the Visit:

There was a promotion for Free hi tech beverage mugs. I went inside the lobby from the rear entrance. The mugs were sitting in a display just inside. I picked up two of them. Black in color with two rows of chrome metal oblong buttons. I think 3 or 4 in two columns. So real I could feel them in my hands. I studied them for a moment. I assumed you could control the temperature of the beverage via these buttons.

Then I looked up to see that the inside of this Credit Union was being renovated. I could see blue vinyl tarps all over, but the place was still open for business. The Dream faded.

The DW wanted my attention on this specific Credit Union in our area.

Note: There is a Branch of this Credit Union much closer to where I live. The Branch in the Dream is about 2 miles away.

Possibilities:

1) Possibly for the (3) digit address of (909). Some combo of these (3) digits could manifest into a Florida Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot combo in the next 30 days. 

Or the last (4) digits of the phone number (9999) might hit as a Florida Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot in the next 30 days.

2) It is also possible that this Tyndall Credit Union Branch might become the center of a local high profile news story. There are a number of Branches. Always possible one of those could make local headline news. 

There have been a number of financial institutions that have been robbed in our area in the last 12 months. It is possible someone might attempt to rob this location or one of the other Tyndall Credit Union Branches.

Not limited to this type of incident. 

3) The location in the Dream was shown being renovated. Not sure why the DW would show me this. It might mean this specific (909) location might announce this to the members. 

4) The DW wanted my attention on these high tech beverage mugs. These were being offered for free at this Credit Union. Maybe they do offer something like this to members in the near future.

It is possible that someone or some company presents these to the World market place soon. I imagine mugs like this would become popular. The ability to control the temperature of your hot or cold beverage via some tech. 

I could see this on an episode of Shark Tank. 

Will they look like the mugs in the Dream. No guarantee.

I think this covers all of the fragments from this Dream Sequence. 

In another Dream Fragment:

My Dream Character went up to what felt like a teller window at some old school bank. Reminded me of the what you might see in the 1930's etc. Bars on the teller window etc. 

It may not have been a bank but maybe an old Post Office.

A Young Woman attendant in modern casual clothing waited on me. I think I was buying a money order. I recall her asking me for a separate payment for the price of the money order etc. 

 For some reason she wanted me to pay in coin. I thought she said the price was a ($1.49) or ($2.49). At least I think these were the amounts. It was slightly distorted.

I hesitated for a moment. Then I recalled I had a change pouch in another pocket. I pulled this out and unzipped it and started counting out the amount in change. 

I heard the attendant state that this would help her out. The Dream faded. 

So we have the possibility of two (3) digit number combos. (149 and 249). 

The DW has provided potential Florida Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot combos in a similar manner before but in a different setting.

It is possible that some combo of (149 or 249 (Maybe both) could manifest into Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot combos in the next 30 days. Neither combo hit last Feb. 2016. 

It is also possible some old school depression or western era bank etc. makes the news in some manner. Still operating after all these years. Or something along those lines. Maybe a an old post office. 

Another Dream Fragment:

Had to do with an old brown leather tri fold Wallet of mine.

An unknown down and out mid 30's to mid 40's Male and Female were returning it to my Dream Character. 

The male claimed they found it.

I opened it up to check for Cash. I held it up to show them that it was empty. 

I told them I had ($ 24.00) in this wallet and now it's gone.

The Woman extended a ($1.00) bill to me. She said that was all that was in there. 

I took the dollar from her and inspected it for a moment. Then I looked at both of them with suspicion. They put their heads down. 

The Dream faded. 

I do have a wallet that fits that description but I don't use it anymore. Maybe there is some forgotten cash in it. 

The DW was specific on the amounts of ($24.00 and $1.00).

Very possible that some combo of (2400) or (100) will hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 4 or Pick 3 Jackpot in the next 30 days. 

Neither combo hit last Feb. 2016. 

Maybe a news story manifests about a long lost wallet in the near future. These type of news stories do occur from time to time about rings, wallets, etc. that have been missing for years, some decades. 

Not sure why the DW showed this couple. I'll have to think about this some more and might update later. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment