Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, February 6, 2017

TIFFANY & COMPANY CEO RESIGNS / TIFFANY DREAM (Posted 5/23/16) READ DREAM AND TRENDING NEWS/ MON. 2/06/17

2/06/17

Tiffany & Co CEO resigns after 'disappointing' financial results and low holiday sales

  • New York-based retailer announced Sunday CEO Frederic Cumenal's departure
  • The company is now looking for Cumenal's successor as the change takes effect
  •  French businessman joined Tiffany in 2011 and was named its CEO in April 2015
  • Michael Kowalski, chairman of the board of directors, will serve in the interim
  • Tiffany's board said Cumenal helped position the company for success in the long term, but that it has been 'disappointed by recent financial results'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4194136/Tiffany-Co-CEO-resigns-amid-companys-financial-concerns.html#ixzz4Xvkd30fJ 


Original Tiffany Dream Below:

5/23/16  10:19 AM CDT.

Neel    Born 9/12

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (912) to possibly hit as a Cash 3 Jackpot (within 30 days). Include Cash 3 and Play 4 prior Jackpots from 9/12/14 & 9/12/15 which could also hit in any combo soon.(Within 30 days.) Address, phone digits and Year of birth are Fla. Lotto Eligible. (1961)

Neel trained in my gym for many years. He is a successful local Business man. 

Note: Neel owns a local Beach Restaurant and outdoor Bar called (Sharky's).  When I promoted my annual Bodybuilding event on the Beach Neel provided meals for my visiting Judges and staff. If you are ever in the Panama City Beach area you should pay it a visit. Right on the Gulf of Mexico.

In the Dream: Took place at an outside beach eatery/bar. Nice day

My Dream Character was sitting at a table taking in the beach scenery enjoying a southern sweet tea. 

I felt a tap on the shoulder. I looked around to see it was (Neel). We shook hands. 

He sat down across from me. Then he asked me if I remembered when I had mentioned the famous Jewelry company (Tiffany's) to him some time back.

I gave him an affirmative nod. Then the vision suddenly faded before Neel could elaborate. 

So interesting how the Dreamweaver (Subconscious) splices these fragments together.

We have Neel, a beach setting, and Tiffany's (I'll assume the famous Jewelry Company with it's origin in New York City).

More than likely Neel was shown for Fla. Lotto purposes.
It is also possible I could hear news about or connected to him in the near future. I could be out and we have a chance encounter. Would be rare to hear from him.
Maybe news connected to (Sharky's)..Could he decide to sell it? Or tear it down and build Condo's?

I have no plans to venture out to the Beach anytime soon. Maybe down the road. I rarely go out to the beach anymore. 

BTW. It is a beautiful Spring (Low Humidity) day today. In the past...I would be heading to the Beach on a day like today:)

So what could be up with Tiffany's the famous Jewelry company?

I had the word and or name Tiffany repeating around me prior to this Dream. I did make a recent post on this. 

It is possible that we could get a high profile newsworthy story about or connected to Tiffany's (Jewelry Co.) within a reasonable time frame. Possibly within 2016. Maybe slightly later. 

Most that read this would probably assume a Jewelry Heist or robbery. That could manifest. Which would turn into huge Global News. 

I would suggest not to limit the Tiffany's news to a robbery or heist.  It could be something else. 


It will be interesting to see how this Dream Sequence turns out. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment