Tiffany & Co CEO resigns after 'disappointing' financial results and low holiday sales
- New York-based retailer announced Sunday CEO Frederic Cumenal's departure
- The company is now looking for Cumenal's successor as the change takes effect
- French businessman joined Tiffany in 2011 and was named its CEO in April 2015
- Michael Kowalski, chairman of the board of directors, will serve in the interim
- Tiffany's board said Cumenal helped position the company for success in the long term, but that it has been 'disappointed by recent financial results'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4194136/Tiffany-Co-CEO-resigns-amid-companys-financial-concerns.html#ixzz4Xvkd30fJ
Original Tiffany Dream Below:
It is also possible I could hear news about or connected to him in the near future. I could be out and we have a chance encounter. Would be rare to hear from him.