Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Saturday, February 4, 2017

LARRY KING MOURNS DEATH OF WIFE/ LARRY KING DREAM (Posted on 11/27/16) READ DREAM AND SAD TRENDING NEWS/ SAT. 2/04/17

2/04/17/ Larry King Dream was only (2) months ago. This is high profile Larry King news.

Larry King Mourns Death of Third Wife Alene Akins: ‘She Was a Grand Lady’

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/larry-king-mourns-death-of-third-wife-alene-akins-%E2%80%98she-was-a-grand-lady%E2%80%99/ar-AAmCjBs?li=BBnb7Kz


11/27/16  11:30 AM CDT.

Jon Voight   Born 12/29

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (1229) to possibly hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot (within 30 days). Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 12/29/14 & 12/29/15 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. His year of birth (1938) is Fla. Lotto eligible. 

Larry King   Born 11/19

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (1119) to possibly hit as a Play 4 Jackpot (within 30 days). Include Cash 3 and Play 4 prior Jackpots from 11/19/15 & 11/19/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. His year of birth (1933) is Fla. Lotto eligible. 

Have posted Dreams about both of them in the past. You can put their names in search and read those results.

In the Dream:

My Dream Character had opened up a new (Hardcore) type gym in the local Downtown area in a building located on Harrison Avenue.

Many people were excited because it was going to be set up like my past hardcore gym called (Healthworld Gym).

My Dream Character was inside of this old building inspecting it. Some equipment had already been moved in. 

I was concerned about the AC/ Heating system because it was ancient.  The building was very old and needed an upgrade. But not too much and lose the atmosphere.

While I was looking at this I heard a voice call my name from behind me. I turned and saw actor Jon Voight (as he looks today) He was dressed as his Character (Mickey) from the hit showtime series (Ray Donovan). He even spoke like him with the Boston accent.

He told me I should call Larry. I said (Larry who)? He said Larry King. Jon pulled out a cell phone and punched in some digits. 

Jon starts speaking into the phone. It's on Speaker. Jon states...(Larry...this is Jon) I hear Larry King's voice. 

Jon ( I want you to speak to someone about this building). Jon handed me the phone. 

I introduced myself. Then I asked Larry about the condition of this building. He told me to inspect and then let him know what needs to be done and he will get it right. I thanked him and handed the phone back to Jon.

Dream faded.

What could this Dream mean?

1) No plans to ever open another gym. It is possible someone decides to open a gym in our downtown area on Harrison ave. Or some news about or connected to Harrison ave. Downtown is about to manifest in some manner. It might have to do with an old building. 

I also don't expect to be communicating with Jon Voight or Larry King anytime soon. (Who knows?)

2) Jon Voight  and Larry King were spliced into this dream cycle in this manner. 


It is also possible that one or both of them could become the center of some high profile news about or connected to some aspect of their lives within the remaining 2016 or in 2017.

Examples: Death, illness, divorce, accident, extended family news, public incident, career acclaim (awards) etc. and not limited to those suggestions.

It will be interesting to see what unfolds from this very real Dream Sequence. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment