Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

KIM KARDASHIAN AND MY LATE MOTHER/ WORLD WAR 3/ NAZI GERMANY GIANT NUCLEAR SUBMARINES PLUS/ WED. 2/08/17

DC = Dream Character  DW = Dreamweaver LR = Lotto Rules
 Note: Keep in mind, 99% of the time when the Dreamweaver shows images of people who have passed on(Celebs and People I know etc) the future result will more than likely be Fla. Lotto connected. Always possible that news of some nature could also evolve.

Lotto Rules: Read Carefully as it pertains to dreams: Note: The last (2) Birthdays of Celebs and or people I know could be connected to near future Florida Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 win combos that could hit within the next 30 days in any combination of the digits. (Example: Person's last two bday's of 1/01/2013 and 1/01/14)

The actual Bday and Birth year should be inclusive plus what hit on their last bday according to the Florida Lotto
 Archives.(You can look up their Birth years if needed) In addition: Keep in mind past addresses and phone numbers(personal and business) might also be inclusive. 
NEW: In addition the first or last name or both, of a person I know or celeb(within a dream) could be leading to news involving some one with that very same first or last name and have nothing to do with the actual person the DW conjured up.

The Lotto Echo Effect:

Also keep in mind that Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots that hit a year ago: Example  (Oct. 6, 2013)...Could hit again within the same month of the new year in the same way or in a different Combo. Happens many times.

Note: It is always possible (in some cases) that the Birthdays connect to the last 3 years instead of the standard 2 years.

2/08/17  11:15 AM CDT. 
Note: Another long Dream Cycle. I hope I will get to post most of these Dreams at some point today. 

Kim Kardashian   Born 10/21

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (1021) to possibly hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot(within 30 days). Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 10/21/15 & 10/21/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days.

Special Note: The last Dream I had about Kim Kardashian occurred the night before the Paris Robbery. That incident happened fast after that Dream and became very high profile Global News. 

Hopefully this Dream is not about another Kim being bound and robbed. Maybe we are going to get some more follow up about that Paris Robbery.

She is in the news all the time. So there has to be a special or unique reason the DW has conjured her up again. 

Possibly for Fla. Lotto reasons only. 

It could be for a very significant reason beyond the general career news and or promotion for her show.

Examples of High Profile News: Death, illness, divorce, accident, pregnancy or birth of a child, extended family news, public incident, Career Acclaim etc. and not limited to those suggestions.


My Late Mother...Born 8/30/1920  Passed 5/17/2010

For Fl. Lotto Purposes: (830) could manifest in any combo as a Pick 3 Jackpot. (1920) Could also manifest in some combo as a Pick 4 Jackpot. Also watch prior Fla. Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpots from 8/30/15 & 8/30/16, Plus watch her passing date of 5/17/10. Pick 3 or Pick 4 prior Jackpots from that date might hit soon. Or some combo of (517)(2010) could also manifest within (30 days) Former phone and address digits are Fla. Lotto Eligible. (2503/2647/0658)

99.9% of the time when the DW conjures up my late Mother there will be quick hitting Pick 3/ Pick 4 Fla. Lotto results.

Sometimes the DW will conjure up the Dead as a heads up that I am about to hear news about someone I know passing on. Relative, Friend etc.

Dream: Occurred prior to waking up (Very Real POV)

My Dream Character was strolling inside what felt like a plush Hotel/Mall combo. There were many well to do type of people buzzing around this place shopping.

 This might have been an exclusive location for the rich and famous to shop and stay etc.

My DC was about to turn this corner that led to another section of this Mall when I hear a low voice call out to me. 

I glance to my right and see my Mom sitting in what looked like an EZ chair. She was facing toward this area of the building I was about to enter. She looked worried, worn and frail. I went over and faced her which put my back to this section. 

She said if you turn around you are going to see a glimpse of a shocking future. I was perplexed. She pointed her finger forward and said she had a bad feeling in her gut about this vision.

I turn around and see this massive floor to ceiling window. There are a number of people looking outside. I walk forward to witness these massive battleship gray Submarines (had to be Nuclear subs) launching from a huge tunnel.

Sliding out and down into this massive canal. Reminded me of Pearl Harbor. 

Each Sub had a (3) digit number on the side near the nose. The most shocking thing I noticed is that each sub had the WW 2 Nazi Germany symbol on it.

Then I zoomed in on many soldiers (hundreds maybe thousands) dressed in vintage WW 2 German Uniforms. A number were in (SS) outfits. They were lined up at attention on each side of this canal while this launch was taking place.

I saw WW 2 Nazi German Flags raised. 

I thought to myself what is this about? Is this a glimpse of the Future or the past. This had going to War all over it. 

The subs were not WW 2 German U Boats. These Subs were giant and very hi tech looking. Dozens were being deployed. 

I turned back to look at my Mom. She was no longer there.

That is when I saw Kim Kardashian standing with another similar looking Female waving me over.

Kim split from the other Woman and walked up to me.

She said I can tell you need an explanation. She took my hand and we started walking away from this section. Her hand was so soft. The Dream faded. 

So this is how the DW spliced all these fragments together to get my attention on them.

Don't expect Kim Kardashian to reach out to me anytime soon.

What could this mean

Why would the Dreamweaver show me a future like this.

The secret rise of a 4th Reich? 

I did watch the Amazon Original Series (The Man in the High Castle/ both seasons)

But that was back in December 2016. So nothing triggered by that. 

This Dream was so real. Maybe I was shown a parallel universe where Nazi Germany Won the War. 

These Subs were unusually Large. They could probably carry vehicles as well as thousands of troops. 

I suppose it's possible I was being shown previews of a future film or TV project. It did not feel that way.

The entire vision felt sinister. Like the world was going to be in for a surprise. Maybe a surprise attack. 

The beginning of World War 3/ Which has been repeating around me with high frequency over the last 2 weeks. 

In some manner this Dream should make sense down the road. The German Soldiers or soldiers (maybe not German) were dressed in what appeared to be vintage WW 2 uniforms. 

Although the subs in the Dream were not U Boat looking we could get some interesting WW 2 German U Boat news. Maybe a undersea graveyard is found that is full of WW 2 German U boats. 

Maybe where they are found will surprise many. 

A Super Sub (with serious Stealth technology) might be unveiled in the near future by some country other than the USA. Maybe Germany. Or maybe the US Navy. Something beyond the modern day Nuclear subs that exist. 

Someone might uncover documents or blueprints for a Super Sub that was going to be developed for the German Navy during WW 2 and nothing more. News sources might pick up and report on this. What may have been etc. 

Update: 4:45 PM CDT. 2/08/17
In a separate Fragment: We could get a High Profile news story about or connected to WW 2 Nazi Germany in the near future or within 2017 that may have nothing to do with Subs at all.

Could History repeat itself but with a different group:

This Dream could indicate a partial or non German faction (maybe compared to the Third Reich of WW 2) that will rise and try to dominate the Globe. Who will be there Hitler? 

This Dream will stick with me for some time. If something more comes to mind I will update. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment