Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, February 5, 2017

FOREIGNER (ROCK GROUP) REPEATING/ REPETITION PHENOMENON/ SUN. 2/05/17

2/05/17   2:32 PM CDT.

Repetition Phenomenon/ Foreigner (Rock Group)

Timeline:

1) 2/02/17 (Thurs Eve.) I go into my bathroom and flip on the radio at random while I brush my teeth.  Within moments Foreigner's (Cold as Ice) starts playing. 

I didn't think anything about it until...

2) 2/03/17 (Fri.) I get in my Car after running an errand. The radio comes on and in progress is Foreigner's (Cold as Ice) again. (4 PM CDT.)

I think to myself...same song again in less than 24 hours. Is this about Foreigner or is there a message in the song (Cold as Ice)?

3) 2/03/17 (Fri.) I'm watching local Channel 7 news at 5pm. At 5:17 pm there is a segment on Super Bowl Commercials to air.
I hear a sound clip to Foreigner's (Cold as Ice) again. 

4) 2/04/17 (Sat.) Usually a few times a year I go into an organizing mode. I look at what I can give, throw away or maybe sell etc. Today I open a box and find it contains old Vinyl albums I had forgotten about. There were around 20 albums in this box. Believe it or not one of them was the (1981) Foreigner (4) LP. It made the hair stand up on my arms when I found it. (3:45 PM CDT.)

What are the odds that I would be guided to this Foreigner LP in the midst of these other repetitions. It appears something wanted me to find this Foreigner (4) LP now.

5) 2/04/17 (Sat.) I decide to go to Walmart to return an item. This was a spontaneous decision. I get in my car at 8:12 PM CDT. I flip the radio on but there is no sound. At first I thought the I didn't turn it on. I moved the dial and heard static. I try to bring in the station I had it on. It was out. So I start station surfing.

Nothing would come in. Then I hear a familiar tune bleed in lowly. I turn up the volume and it is the song (Urgent) by Foreigner. (8:15 PM CDT.) I listen to it until it ends. Then I hear the call sign of the radio station (Jet 100) out of Pensacola.

A station (100) miles away from my location. How eerie. Another Foreigner Repetition in this very odd way. 

Do you think something knew I was going to take this item back to Walmart now to put me into position to hear this Foreigner song? 

What could this mean

A) This could be a heads up to a High Profile news story about or connected to the Iconic Rock Group (Foreigner) within 2017 (maybe later).

That news could evolve about one of the original or current members of Foreigner. If one of those members suddenly passed away then that would become a major news headline. Not limited to this type of news. 

Examples of High Profile News: Death, illness, divorce, accident, marriage, pregnancy or birth of a child, extended family news, public incident, Career Acclaim etc. and not limited to those suggestions.

Foreigner celebrated their (40th) Anniversary in 2016 and they have not been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It is possible that is going to change soon and that will be the big Foreigner News. Hard to believe they are not in the Hall of Fame. They have produced so many great and memorable hits. 

B) Cold as Ice was released in (1977) and Urgent was released in (1981). It is possible that the Subconscious is using these two specific Foreigner songs for Fla. Lotto purposes. Some combo of (1981/1977) could hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot in the next 30 days. 

C) Cold as Ice and Urgent could be messages. Could the World as a whole or some part of the Globe about to be hit by a surprise mini Ice Age?

Some environmental phenomenon might create a scenario depicted in the (2004) disaster film (The Day after Tomorrow). If you saw the movie then you understand what I mean. If not...then look it up and read the synopsis. Hopefully this will not be the case. 

Special Note: Have mentioned on more than one blog post, that in my long term experience, movies, TV Shows, and Novels (plus) have foreshadowed real life events.

Not limited to any of the suggestions. 

Has to be some reason the Subconscious wants my attention on the great Rock Group Foreigner.

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment