Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, October 10, 2016

LOTTO JACKPOT DREAM RESULT/ TANYA S. (Past Fmr. GF) AND WATER EVENT DREAM/ (Posted (3) days ago on 10/7/16/ CHECK OUT RESULTS BELOW/ MON. 10/10/16

10/10/16 (Mon. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Cash 3 Jackpot Combo (234)

http://www.flalottery.com/site/winningNumberSearch?searchTypeIn=number&gameNameIn=PICK3&singleDateIn=&fromDateIn=&toDateIn=&n1In=2&n2In=3&n3In=4&submitForm=Submit

Tanya S. Dream posted only (3) days ago on 10/07/16
On her last bday of 11/28/15 the (3) digits (243) hit on the Fla. Lotto Cash 3 midday game.

Lotto Jackpot: Proves I had the Dream of Tanya S.

Special Note: 99.9% of the time Past Fmr. GF Dreams are precursors to Fla. Lotto Pick 3 and Pick 4 Jackpot Combos

It will be interesting if something about or connected to my Sister Kelly manifests. News or Fla. Lotto...or if some major water event is on the near horizon.


Original Dream Post Below:

10/07/16   11:41 AM CDT. 

Former Girlfriend (Tanya)  Born 11/28
Special Note: This makes the second Dream of Tanya since the Oct. 2nd Dream (5) days ago. Something could be close to manifesting. Fla. Lotto results or personal news.

For Fla. Lotto Purposes  or(1128) could hit in any combo as a Play 4 Jackpot in the same time frame. Include Cash 3 and Play 4 prior Jackpots from 11/28/14 & 11/28/15 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. Year of birth (1958) is Fla. Lotto eligible.

My Sister Kelly  Born 1/31

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (131) to possibly hit as a Cash 3 Jackpot(within 30 days). Include Cash 3 and Play 4 prior Jackpots from 1/31/15 & 1/31/16  could also hit in any combo soon.(Within 30 days.) Year of birth (1962) is Fla. Lotto Eligible. Phone and address digits are also Fla. Lotto Eligible.

In the Dream: Setting took place inside of a House (unknown)

My Dream Character was scrambling around with Plastic Bags securing valuables and important papers...making sure these plastic bags were secure from Water. 

I noticed Tanya and Kelly were frantically packing bags.

In my sleep I could feel a major sense of urgency to get these things done because time was running out. I woke up before this Dream was done.

I hope this is not an Omen of a major water event in my area of Florida. I do not live near the Gulf or Bay. There are no lakes, rivers, or creeks near my neighborhood.

We do have a Dam called Deer point. Something could go wrong with it. Major flooding would probably occur quickly if this happens. I'm not sure if water from this would reach my area. 

My House is up high... rain always flows down and away... plus I have a drain very close. 

There is no guarantee that this Dream is an indication of a mass water event in my area...but it felt that way. This could happen in some other area in the near future. The main thing will be how fast it happens. 

Hurricane Season is still active until end of Nov. 

It is possible that a major Hurricane could hit our area that brings serious rain. Tropical storms have also flooded many areas (much worse than big Hurricanes).

Has to be some reason the Dreamweaver conjured up this very real scenario. 

The thing to remember is the Dream indicated there was not much time to prepare. 

This makes me think of a Tsunami. Made a Tsunami Post a few days ago. 

Some other Phenomenon could create a major water event somewhere. 

Maybe the DW or my inner guide will give me some more info. If so I will update this post.

 
Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment