Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Monday, October 10, 2016

LOTTO JACKPOT DREAM RESULT/ JERRY W. (Fmr. local FIre Fighter) AND STATINS DRUG DREAM (Posted (8) days ago on 10/02/16) CHECK OUT RESULTS BELOW/ MON.. 10/10/16

10/10/16 (Mon. Eve.) Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Jackpot combo (9891)

The Dream of Jerry and the Statin Drugs posted on 10/02/16...(8) days ago.

The last (4) of his Phone number are the same (4) digits that hit tonight on the Fla. Lotto Pick 4 Eve. game. (8991)

Lotto Jackpot: proves I had the Dream of Jerry W. 

It will be interesting to see if any news about Statins evolves.


Original Jerry W. Dream Below:

10/02/16  4:25 PM CDT.

Local Former Fireman (Jerry) Born 10/2 or 10/0
Note: Today is his Birthday! Makes the 2nd Dream of Jerry since 9/24/16...something could be close. 

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of (102) to possibly hit as a Pick 3 Jackpot or some combo of (1002) to could hit as a Pick 4 Jackpot (within 30 days). Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 10/02/14, 10/02/15 and 10/02/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. Year of birth (1941) is Fla. lotto Eligible. 
Address and or Phone digits are also Fla. Lotto Eligible.

99% of the time when the DW conjures up (Jerry) it is Fla. Lotto connected. This may be the case again.

 The last contact I had with (Jerry) was in May. Have known him for a very long time.
He trained and helped me out at my gym for many years.
A good Friend. 
It is always possible I could hear news about or connected to him in the near future. He could reach out to me for something. I could be out and we have a chance encounter. 

In the Dream: Took place at what felt like my Home

My Dream Character hears a knock on the door. I answer it and see Jerry standing there with a large clear plastic bag full of prescription drugs. Dozens of bottles and different types of drugs. 

I held it up and started studying what type. Most were various statin drugs. (Cholesterol lowering drugs.) 

Jerry seemed a bit nervous. He asked me if I would hold these drugs for him. He could tell I was hesitating. He told me they were legal but he needed me to store them for him for now. 

Knowing Jerry is one of the more law abiding citizens I know... I accepted. Jerry nodded in appreciation.

Jerry then sticks a (Five and One Dollar) Bill in my front shirt pocket. Total ($6.00). He didn't explain why. 

He told me he would catch up with me later and turned and left. Dream faded. 

Breaking down the Fragments:

Today is Jerry's Bday. More than likely the DW conjured him up for Fla. Lotto purposes. I included today's date 10/02/16...in case nothing hits from the last two bdays tonight (nothing hit on the midday today). Something could repeat from today 10/02/16 this month and this Dream was the heads up. It happens quite often when I dream of someone with a birthday within the same month. 

The ($6.00) could be a heads up that some combo of (600)could hit as a Fla. Lotto Pick 3 Jackpot within the next 30 days. Not sure what else it could symbolize at this time.
Will be thinking on this one some more.

The bag of drugs that Jerry asked me to hold is puzzling.
Why would he want me to hold a bag of legal prescription drugs for him? I might find out why later. He trusted me over anyone else he knows. 

Jerry had a heart issue a few years ago which required him to need a pacemaker. He is probably having to keep some drug regime up. Statins would more than likely be a part of that. 

We could also get news about or connected to Statin type drugs in the near future. These have been in an out of the news in the past. Some reports claim good things...others have claimed they are damaging to some.  

Another of those dreams that will require further examination. Might update later. 


Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment