Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Sunday, August 14, 2016

CELEBRITY DREAM (NEW)/ KEVIN HART (Actor/ Comedian) AND A HUGE GHOST ANGEL/ SUN. 8/14/16

DC = Dream Character  DW = Dreamweaver LR = Lotto Rules
 Note: Keep in mind, 99% of the time when the Dreamweaver shows images of people who have passed on(Celebs and People I know etc) the future result will more than likely be Fla. Lotto connected. Always possible that news of some nature could also evolve.

Lotto Rules: Read Carefully as it pertains to dreams: Note: The last (2) Birthdays of Celebs and or people I know could be connected to near future Florida Lotto Cash 3 and Play 4 win combos that could hit within the next 30 days in any combination of the digits. (Example: Person's last two bday's of 1/01/2013 and 1/01/14)

The actual Bday and Birth year should be inclusive plus what hit on their last bday according to the Florida Lotto Archives.(You can look up their Birth years if needed) In addition: Keep in mind past addresses and phone numbers(personal and business) might also be inclusive. 

NEW: In addition the first or last name or both, of a person I know or celeb(within a dream) could be leading to news involving some one with that very same first or last name and have nothing to do with the actual person the DW conjured up.

The Lotto Echo Effect:An

Also keep in mind that Cash 3 and Play 4 Jackpots that hit a year ago: Example  (Oct. 6, 2013)...Could hit again within the same month of the new year in the same way or in a different Combo. Happens many times.

8/14/16  12 PM CDT.

Kevin Hart   Born 7/06

For Fla. Lotto Purposes watch any combo of  (706) to possibly hit as a Cash 3 Jackpot (within 30 days). Include Pick 3 and Pick 4 prior Jackpots from 7/06/15 and 7/06/16 that could hit in any combo within the next 30 days. Year of birth (1979) (any combo) is Fla. Lotto Eligible.

Can't recall posting a Dream about Kevin Hart in the past.

More than likely the Dreamweaver conjured him up for Florida Lotto Purposes. 

I read where he just got married. Which is high profile news about Kevin. (Married during the Shadow of Mercury Retrograde....hmmm...not usually a good idea)

It is always possible some other significant news about or connected to Kevin Hart could evolve in the near future. Possibly pregnancy news. Not limited to this type of news. 

In the Dream:

My Dream Character and Kevin were in this room talking. Not sure of the location. Felt like it could have been his Home. Kevin was seated in an easy chair. I believe I was standing. 

While we were talking (not sure what we were discussing) I noticed this ghostly image appear to rise out of Kevin's body and hover over his head.

Of course I went mute in amazement. Kevin could tell my POV was not on him anymore....but just above him.

He said...what's a matter? (It was comical)/ I shook my head and put my finger to my mouth to convey to him to be quiet. 

In a soft tone....I said....Kevin there is a huge angelic figure floating over your head. 

His eyes are about to pop out of his head. (You can imagine his Face/ So funny) He starts looking around and up. He can't see anything.

This apparition is huge....light bluish. I do not sense it is there to harm.

Kevin states....your starting to scare me now !  Kevin suddenly moves from the location...but this Angel Spectre follows him. 

Kevin asks me....is it gone ?  I shook my head no.
You mean it is still around ! he states.

I told Kevin to stay calm....I wanted to see what it was going to do next. 

Kevin freaks out....What?! ... You want to see what it is going to do next?! It was so funny. I was laughing in my sleep. It woke me up. 

Possibilities:

1) Kevin Hart might report having a Ghost Experience. I could be channel surfing and catch a program in which he is on talking about this. This could also be a preview of a future movie plot for him. A comedy? 

2) Could this Ghost Angel be a premonition? Maybe Foreshadowing something about or connected to Kevin Hart's future. Could he suddenly pass on from something? Not out of the question. An Angel calling him home? Maybe.

3) Major Media might pick up on someone reporting they have clear video of a ghost image of an big Angel. Or if not a ghost image....photo or video of an Angel. 

A clear video like that would more than likely go viral.

4) It is possible I could have a Ghost or Angel experience in the near future. I sort of already had this in the very real Dream. 

Maybe I am going to start noticing Angel images or clear auras around people in the near future. 

Not limited to those suggestions.

Has to be some reason the DW conjured up this hugh Ghost Angel.

What do you think?

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results

No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment