Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part One

Alan Colmes Fox News Strategy Room interviews Patrick Scott March 4th, 2010 - Part Two

Alan Colmes Interviews Patrick Scott on Fox News Strategy Room May 28, 2009

Saturday, July 30, 2016

NEW DREAM/ A SKUNK SPRAYING/ SAT. 7/30/16

7/30/16  8:01 PM CDT.

Note: This Dream occurred last night. Very real/lifelike


Skunk spraying Dream Fragment/ Daytime Setting

The Dreamweaver showed me this a moderate sized skunk walking around outside. Felt like my backyard (which is a natural setting...no lawn).

I watched it for a brief moment when suddenly it freezes, lifts it's tail, and sprays this stream of liquid from it's back end. I didn't see what startled it.

Within moments I could smell that familiar horrendous skunk odor.  The Dream faded. 

Nothing else was shown in this Skunk dream fragment.

I've never been sprayed by a skunk, but I have been around the aftermath odor. Hopefully this is not a heads up from the subconscious that is going to change. I will be using extra caution when working in the yard. 

The Dreamweaver doesn't show me something by accident.

It is possible that one or more skunk wonders into my backyard or one of the neighbors in the near future. They have dogs. The dogs might get sprayed. I have not see one in this neighborhood in the 12 years I have lived here. This area is surrounded by woods. We have had Black Bear encounters.

I have not smelled that skunk odor in a very long time. That may change soon. 

It is also possible that a high profile Skunk incident captures the attention of major news media in the not too distant future.

A Skunk video might go viral. 

Maybe Skunk juice or the odor is discovered to have some value. 

It will be interesting to see what manifests from this skunk dream fragment. 

Keep Following and Sharing (The Dreamcognition Experiment)

New posts made daily...Always check back for Results


No guarantee any post will manifest with this Experiment